The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Jewelry Crafting Needs to be adjusted

kriegernight
kriegernight
✭✭
1st thank you for finally adding this to the game. I realize its a harder grind but at east its possible.

My complaint as I know it is with others.. Many of us have been waiting and waiting for this to happen so in preparation we have stored a ton if jewelry so that we can level our characters and get started on our way. Now we have a ton of worthless jewelry sitting in our possession. I see some are selling them through guild stores. For me I have been looking through guild stores to buy low cost deconstructable jewelry and it takes a long time since I have to highlight each one and scroll to the bottom to see if its able to be deconed. There needs to just be one type all deconstructable and the " not able to be deconstructed really just needs to be gone from the game. or make them fully useful. Please PLEASE allow us to deconstruct these items so we may get some use for the items we've been hanging onto waiting for this day to happen?

Shouldn't be that hard to update the old items to be deconstructable

• redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that it was a short term "solution" to a problem that was never really going to be a problem at all. Meanwhile, we'll be seeing these relics in guild stores for years to come. The negative impact far outweighs the potential balance. Anyone that wanted JC to level 50 fast, did it in one day anyway. The only thing this stopped was hoarding of gold mats from those with hundreds of hoarded trials jewelry. That would have led to 1 or 2 full upgrades for each person that did that and I'd guess that number of people to be very, very small.

The short version is that there was no real reason to make old jewelry non deconstructable.
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They added new material and tiers for jewelry crafting. Most likely it was too difficult or too much of a hassle to attempt lining up old jewelry with the new coding.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They added new material and tiers for jewelry crafting. Most likely it was too difficult or too much of a hassle to attempt lining up old jewelry with the new coding.

It would not be too hard actually all you would have to do it allow it to be deconstructed let it drop mats in line with it’s level and that’s it. They didn’t cause they want players to grind as long as possible. It’s a crotch to get players to log more hours.

Remember when VR 150-160 came out no nodes to farm just gear that you had to decon to get mats. Whenever they have anything new I know it will be a month or so before it’s giant bug free and grind driven sky high prices start to level out.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword