The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood easier with stam toon that uses med armor?

BackLotBasher
BackLotBasher
✭✭
I was going to start these two bits of DLC, and wondered if it would be easier or more fun to do them with a stamwarden Redguard as opposed to, say, a magplar high elf. I thought maybe all the med armor bonuses might help.
  • WhiteNoiseMaker
    WhiteNoiseMaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get yourself 5 pieces of Shadow Dancer, and spend some skill points on the Stealth/Sneak passives in Legerdemain and Med Armor lines. You'll be fine. :-)
  • BackLotBasher
    BackLotBasher
    ✭✭
    Awesome...that's what I was hoping.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did it with a stamblade breton, race won't matter nearly as much as your gear bonuses.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When im Stealing and killing on my magicka sorc I run 5pc shadow dancer. 3pc night terror and 4pc juli. I can still kill stuff and have alottt more stealth. oh and i run invis pots