Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZoS Forums (No signature images allowed?)

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hello and good day.

Remind me again, or for the first time but we can not upload images into our signatures? I'm getting that error message. Is it based on rank???? Or just over all every user here? I was trying to place this directly from my pc ( https://imgur.com/a/AB6UhYE ), but added it to imgur to link it. Not the same effect , and no one , or at leaset I don't "click links" in peoples sigs anymore.
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chaz wrote: »
    Hello and good day.

Remind me again, or for the first time but we can not upload images into our signatures? I'm getting that error message. Is it based on rank???? Or just over all every user here? I was trying to place this directly from my pc ( https://imgur.com/a/AB6UhYE ), but added it to imgur to link it. Not the same effect , and no one , or at leaset I don't "click links" in peoples sigs anymore.

Pretty sure it's a housekeeping issue with ZOS.

If everyone posted images in their signature the forums would load a lot slower ... not to mention someone would have to review images for spoilers or other cancerous images.

If you think linked images are a dinosaur then don't include them in your sig. Other players do like linked images contrary to what you say.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hehe, good one. I see the first to say that has an existential amount of links in their signature. Nice. Takes a lot of hard work to do that. Well, I suppose if "you" particularly would to post all those images in your sig it would take a lot of load time. Too bad it's set like that. I not sure if its still like this today but back in the day with I was a mod at game trailers when they were new to the net and no one has ever heard the name Zubas, we we're limited to uploading one sig image. Same as here, we had the picture frame icon to upload one directly and was prevented to upload more. Then, if I'm not mistaken things changed.

I think they went from direct to bb code or html I'm not sure. After a while I got caught up in a review project removing fake ones with one word or one liner reviews that people used to post just to get points. After that a year or two I just left GT all together. It was too much for me and they didn't assign anyone else to help and I wasn't really big friends with other mods.

But, that said I wish it was like that here with one image option limited to a certain size , then can also include many links as we can now. Just food for thought.

But yeah, thanks for that, it makes sense they site probably just locked it off and they forget to remove the "upload" image drop down option.Or didn't remove it because it's too much work to remove it's code. Either way, now I know.Oh wait, just incase someone's sensitive when I said "too much work to remove it", I don't mean anything offensive , bias, or trolling about it. I've very sure the web designers are very good at what they do, I mean, it's grandnanimous looking thus far and I love it.

Thank you.
    Edited by chaz on June 25, 2018 5:03AM
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38