Emp title xbox 1 na shor/kyne

Grega
Grega
✭✭✭✭

I’m looking for peeps/group or guild to help me get the emperor title. I’m off wed thu fri, so I would want to get started at reset of campaign this week and until I reach the goal. I have gotten on no 1 before but I always lack groups to help me push for it and capture keeps before I fall off no 1. I play on Xbox na server, have my main EP in shor, the other 2 alliances is new toons so they would be in kyne.

If individual or a group is willing to help I’m willing to provide gold as compensation too.

It’s one of my last achievements I need to do.

Thanks
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buying an emporership...wow...
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »

More common than you think.

I'd love to see that particular achievement locked to people under AR 30 or something along those lines. PVP has enough problems without achievement-hunters mucking things up.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »

It's normal on Shor PC EU.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *Edited because @Beardimus made a good point and my original comment was pretty rude. I still feel negatively toward buying an Emp achievement, but I don't need to insult people to get that point across. I'm absolutely on board with a minimum rank to grab the Emp achievement. That's actually a really good idea.
    Edited by p00tx on July 9, 2018 5:53PM
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record I hate the 'box ticking' / achievement ticking off attitude with important things in the game like Emp etc. It ruins / devalues when stuff like that is thought in that way. Emp is the pinnacle of PVP and the mindset should be around that, and helping kick the other alliances asses and win the war (campaign)

I'm actually with @casparian on setting a Alliance rank minimum as a great idea for it. that really sould stop PVE box tickers trying different means to get it....

However......I'm surprised people are having a pop at this guy. He's just drumming up support, not least just for the flip. Of all the things I see people do to get Emp (guilds passing it round like sweets to crown loads of players, working with other alliances to flip, switching alliances to flip themselves, paying gold to people to stand down and let map flip, switching alliances to boost AP etc etc etc etc etc)

This guy is no different to someone spamming text chat to boost their alliance numbers for the flip. Which you see on the regular - at least I do.

I'm ALL for doing Emp the legit way (hence my many posts about it in the past / thread on cheating scum alliance switching to get it a while back) and OP I do think you would be better to join a PVP guild, get trusted, and ask for their support for this kind of gig.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well. I got EMP this week. Legit way. Paid no one to do it for me. Have played 5 days non stop no sleep. Pretty happy with it actually. Got achievement in game, title and stuff. One of main reasons I wanted it tho was to compete my Xbox achievement completion to 100%.

And guess what? Xbox achievement bugged and would not unlock. My luck I guess. Now Microsoft is asking me to wipe my Xbox console.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry you got Zos'd on that achievement, but you kick ass for getting it the right way. You did something to be seriously proud of.