The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina Warden Protector for BG. feat. Merdia's Blessed Armor.

nemvar
nemvar
✭✭✭✭✭
Meridia's Blessed Armor (cp 160, gold)

(2 items) Adds 2975 Physical Resistance
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 items) Adds 2975 Spell Resistance
(5 items) When you block an attack, you have a 33% chance to blind your attacker, causing them to miss all of their attacks for 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.

Some odd years ago I heard storys about a templar on PC EU who made an old lvl ~40 armor set work. Even back then the times of blinding flashes were long gone. But the relic of these ancient and archaic times remains.

Then... ZOS gave it back to us. For it was cancer back then, as it is now, and as it shalt forever.

THE BLINDING PROTECTOR

Gear:
3 x Blessed Jewlery (3 WD or 2 WD and 1 block cost reduction)
2 x Blessed 1h&S (WD enchant)
1 x Agility/Endurance/Asylum 2h
5 x Shacklebreaker (or Sloads :trollface: )
2 x Engine Guardian/Molag Kena/Bloodspawn or 1xDomihaus, 1xKena

5 x heavy, 1 x medium, 1 x light

Skills:

1h&S:
| Guard (any morph)
| Heroic Slash
| Crystallized Shield
| Reverb
| Wings (any morph)
| Ult: Forest (any morph)

2h:
| Forward Momentum
| Ice Fortress
| Vigor
| Executioner
| Jellyfishi Boi
| Ult: Dawnbreaker

Other:
Trifood
Immovable Pots
Resource Poisons (for that extra salt)
The Warrior Mundus

But remember kids. DO NOT USE THIS IN DUELS!
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guard needs to be on both bars. Maybe drop reverb and move Vigor to SnB bar

Y u no Duroks?

Edit: Prolly add Earthgore in there too if you really want cheese
    Edited by Lexxypwns on June 24, 2018 9:27PM
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Guard needs to be on both bars. Maybe drop reverb and move Vigor to SnB bar

Guard works well enough if you only have it on one bar. I use it mainly to prevent meteor combos a stuff like that.

Reverb is my only stun except DBoS so it is kinda necessary.

I would really like Vigor on the SnB bar but you need an animal companion skill slotted for the regen passive and I really don't want to slot the bear.

Earthgore sounds good. :trollface:
    Edited by nemvar on June 24, 2018 9:48PM
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it when people say to not use certain things in duels.... like what, you dont want to get better? Did the Indians tell the invading people not to use guns?

Naw, they didnt.....everything is fair when fighting.

Other note: I was thinking of a build like this lol going to have to give this one a try..... and during a duel lolol
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »
    I love it when people say to not use certain things in duels.... like what, you dont want to get better? Did the Indians tell the invading people not to use guns?

Naw, they didnt.....everything is fair when fighting.

Other note: I was thinking of a build like this lol going to have to give this one a try..... and during a duel lolol

well, you can use it in duels but most people just insta concede against it and then put you on ignore