The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Selling Houses?

Megatto
Megatto
✭✭✭✭✭
Would it be possible for us to sell our homes in the future? I was careless enough to buy more homes than I needed, and I just want to get rid of them again. Perhaps we could sell them for about half the price we payed and with the currency we used, either gold or crowns. This would be much appreciated.
Remove loot boxes or riot

Best Answer

• Private_user
    Megatto wrote: »
    What bothers you the most about having extra houses? Is it not so much about having extra houses and more of you just wanting extra gold or crown?

Or is it like an OCD thing where you don't like knowing that you have extra houses half set up and furnished when you have settled in to another main house that you like a lot better than the previous ones? Because if that's the problem I could suggest that all you have to do is completely empty out all the houses you don't like to use so that they're completely empty of any furnishings or items and just ignore them at least you know that they are not vacant and do not have any items in there then it could be like you dont even own them. You could even just use them for storage container locations.

I think it's more like the OCD thing you mentioned but most of my houses are empty though

Okay I understand what you mean so what you do is just make sure they're completely empty and leave them alone and focus everything on your main house. Leaving them completely empty would alleviate the feeling of clutter and un organization. You could also just imagine that they are not yours after lraving them vacant and empty.

If owning only a couple bother you because you're only using one as a main then what you can do to satisfy your OCD is to just collect all of them and leave all of them vacant and empty and only focus on the one that you like.
    Answer ✓
  • Private_user
    What bothers you the most about having extra houses? Is it not so much about having extra houses and more of you just wanting extra gold or crown?

Or is it like an OCD thing where you don't like knowing that you have extra houses half set up and furnished when you have settled in to another main house that you like a lot better than the previous ones? Because if that's the problem I could suggest that all you have to do is completely empty out all the houses you don't like to use so that they're completely empty of any furnishings or items and just ignore them at least you know that they are not vacant and do not have any items in there then it could be like you dont even own them. You could even just use them for storage container locations.
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it's more like the OCD thing you mentioned but most of my houses are empty though
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Soella
    Soella
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to if we could sell FURNISHED houses to other players.

I think a lot of players don't have enough patience/design experience to do it themselves, but it could be a great market for many superb artists who showed their amazing houses.
  • Cladius30
    Cladius30
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just have an option to get rid of homes altogether