The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Discounts regarding dlcs?

GrizzlyBear
GrizzlyBear
✭✭
When will there be discounts on the dlcs on the steam store.
Because this summer sale there is only a discount on the base game which i personally think is ***,i'd rather buy full collection and crowns to get all the dlcs.
Does anyone know when there might be a discount on the dlcs/crowns?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are usually discounts on the Chapters later on in the year, right now, they just released and I can't remember if Morrowind was on sale during last year's Summer Sale or not.

As for the actual DLCs, the best time to get them on discount is during their Anniversary events when they are often at least 50% off, unless you get them in a pack.
  • GrizzlyBear
    GrizzlyBear
    ✭✭
    There are usually discounts on the Chapters later on in the year, right now, they just released and I can't remember if Morrowind was on sale during last year's Summer Sale or not.

As for the actual DLCs, the best time to get them on discount is during their Anniversary events when they are often at least 50% off, unless you get them in a pack.

and when does their Anniversary events happen? :#
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This link has the list of events and the dates they were held past years: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Events
  • GrizzlyBear
    GrizzlyBear
    ✭✭
    This link has the list of events and the dates they were held past years: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Events

i missed it :( is it possible that there's a discount on christmas or black friday. they should have discounts on dlcs/crowns :#
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there have been other discount times? The anniversary events are the ones I remember.
  • GrizzlyBear
    GrizzlyBear
    ✭✭
    I think there have been other discount times? The anniversary events are the ones I remember.

in 4 months i think they should have a discount on everything on christmas or black friday
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭

I can remember about Morrowind. Yes, it had a 10 % discount on steam summer sale last year, it was then that I bought it. Thus I remember xD
    Metal forever \m/
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind and crowns were on sale at Christmas last year, that's when I bought all my dlcs, so that stuff should be on sale again around that time this year. Will have to wait a while for it, but hey you'll save money
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i missed it :( is it possible that there's a discount on christmas or black friday. they should have discounts on dlcs/crowns :#

It's not just the game Anniversary, it's also sometimes the DLC release anniversaries. Of course, as they release more DLC, the schedule gets confused. That "Dark Brotherhood & Thieves Guild Celebration" thing was the 'anniversary' event for those two DLC. I got them for 500cr each. Judging by the 2017 schedule, Imperial City & Orsinium should be before Black Friday. No idea on Clockwork City or the various Dungeon DLCs.