The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best medium armour to craft to sell.

Mancombe_Nosehair
Mancombe_Nosehair
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a ton of mats for medium and know 8 traits. What armour is best to craft and sell please?

Thanks.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sload's in Impen, any style will do.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunding’s and Clever Alchemist are also decent options ... though crafted sets are always better when they’re custom made to order.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks both.
  • shinikaze
    shinikaze
    ✭✭✭
    Shacklebreaker and eternal hunt too!
    Edited by shinikaze on June 25, 2018 7:17PM
  • happyhughes2001
    happyhughes2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for jumping in on this thread. What sort of price would be reasonable to charge for say a chest piece for one of these sets?

Thanks
  • griffkhalifa
    griffkhalifa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for jumping in on this thread. What sort of price would be reasonable to charge for say a chest piece for one of these sets?

Thanks

I think it varies by platform but I think a general rule of thumb if you're going to be selling it with a guild trader would be whatever the materials cost to make it (based on what the materials sell for in the guild store) plus a premium for your time and effort to make it. Maybe cost of materials plus $5-10k?

I always check the guild traders at the most populous places like Grahtwood and see what these set pieces are selling for and trying to undercut them by a little bit.
    Edited by griffkhalifa on July 2, 2018 5:09PM
    PS4 NA