The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Freezing is killing console pvp

rafaelcsmaia
rafaelcsmaia
✭✭✭✭✭
Can't play for 10 min straight without freezing and having to relog. This morning we had a whole ad defense destroyed because they froze, we just facerolled into the keep.

Campaigns are empty, pvp ia crappy, cut the zos doesn't care bs, if nothing is done quickly, people will give up.

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe Brian and the PvP team know that cyrodiil is in terrible shape, and they they sincerely want it to be better. But because there's no revenue in it, daddy zenimax won't give more than the barest budget and staffing to work on it. Especially on console, where I suspect the player base is seen by marketing teams as fickle and less discriminating about in-app purchases.

Maybe we can convince them to reskin keeps and sell them in the crown store, so we can get some bug fix funding into cyro.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I don't know about in staff issues at zos, what I know is i want to play eso, but since update ive been playing fifa because everytime i try eso, i get extremely frustrated
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I believe Brian and the PvP team know that cyrodiil is in terrible shape, and they they sincerely want it to be better. But because there's no revenue in it, daddy zenimax won't give more than the barest budget and staffing to work on it. Especially on console, where I suspect the player base is seen by marketing teams as fickle and less discriminating about in-app purchases.
    There's no revenue because ZOS practically abandoned AvA. They have not fixed major issues, invested in new content or adapted their business model to monetize it in any way for years. There was IC, but we know that was almost complete by the time the game launched.

There is no doubt in my mind Cyrodiil and IC could be part of a very popular multiplayer experience if AvA worked properly and it had a proper dev team assigned to it.

We don't know who made which decisions. We do know that ZOS is responsible for this product and their decision makers are paid to take the flak for the bad decisions made in regards to it.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crashes pretty much ruin the new defensive tics. I missed out on 2 60K tics yesterday because the game crashed and the fight was over by the time I loaded back in through 4 load screens. And since the fight was over, there was noone to kill before the tic hit to get back on the credit list.

The credit list needs to be adjusted if these crashes cannot be fixed. It shouldn't remove you from the credit list if you log back in before the tic happens.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's true I wanna PvP but I can't because of the freezes
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp Guikds are dying. Several of mine died after the long loading screen issues last year. This is happening again which means good players are leaving.