Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trial Specific Guild PC/NA

hamgatan
hamgatan
✭✭✭✭✭
Whilst I might get into the odd trial, I'm finding it more and more difficult to specifically find Trial Groups to go farm the gear I'm after. The time's i'm on are mid morning PST where pretty much most of North America's is at work or half of Asia/Australia is asleep already.

Speaking to some other people I pickup with in Trial Groups - this seems to be a common thing.. it's just too hard to find a group to just run trials with, and most guilds whilst they advertise for anything and everything, specialize at nothing. Some guilds I've been in if you even suggest a Trial, people look at you like you just let one rip.

Therefore I'd like to put it out there; is there anybody out there that's in the same boat and would like to band together to form a small Trials-only guild. A good stable of people that if you go to guild chat, you know you'll be able to find people to run trials with at any time of day?

I'm not looking to form something super-hardcore, in fact quite the opposite - a far more mature beginner friendly group that encourages more people to get into Trials who haven't done them before or have little experience but really want to get into them.
Edited by hamgatan on June 24, 2018 9:40AM
PC / NA - 1250 CP
L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
L50 Khajit StamDK PvE DPS 76k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA Potato PetSorc
L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

| Aedra | Fellowship of the Ble | Latency Challenged | The Skooma Emporium | Unlimited |