The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The real purpose of thrones

NorthernNightmare
NorthernNightmare
✭✭✭✭✭
YOU may not be able to use them
but the true lord of terror can
pOCzlu2.jpg
u8Y0aNj.jpg

what do you guys use your thrones for?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They all have pull up lids...they’re fancy toilets. Wait...you put those in your living room??

Gross.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put together a quick Dome shape using Essential Housing Tools.

I added a skylight with a Circle shape built out of the new large Display Cases and created an inline Dome shape consisting of Colovian Projection Crystals and Replica Dreamshards for the blue-purple mood lighting. Hope it gives someone an idea, inspiration or a starting point! <3

S7k5Bqs.jpg

9jHpTPr.jpg

28z48O6.jpg
  • ThoraldGM
    ThoraldGM
    ✭✭✭
    Nice. Looks like that Tool music video with the Alex Grey art.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThoraldGM wrote: »
    Nice. Looks like that Tool music video with the Alex Grey art.

@ThoraldGM Wow, that's a crazy video. Very cool -- I hadn't seen that before, thanks for sharing. And yeah, I can totally see the similarity between the dome and the video's surreal eye-pillar of sorts, LOL
  • alteredLynx
    alteredLynx
    Soul Shriven
    R_K wrote: »

I added a skylight with a Circle shape built out of the new large Display Cases and created an inline Dome shape consisting of Colovian Projection Crystals and Replica Dreamshards for the blue-purple mood lighting. Hope it gives someone an idea, inspiration or a starting point! <3

Roughly how many Replica Dreamshards did you use?
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my guildmates has a life-sized copy of Engine Guardian in his house. It's fully made of daedric thrones. :)
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@alteredLynx Great question -- I thought I had copied that build to the Essential clipboard and saved it but now I can't find my text file. :( I believe it was somewhere in the 20-40 range, though.
  • alteredLynx
    alteredLynx
    Soul Shriven

@alteredLynx Great question -- I thought I had copied that build to the Essential clipboard and saved it but now I can't find my text file. :( I believe it was somewhere in the 20-40 range, though.

oh man and it must be hundreds of soul gems, I assume. Thanks mate.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh man and it must be hundreds of soul gems, I assume. Thanks mate.

@alteredLynx No problemo. I don't think there were any soul gems used though; but I think there were 12-16 of those purple Colovian Projection Crystals. They are about 5 or 10k gold each, I believe, from Reaper's March's achievement furnishing vendor.

• Arrille
    Arrille
    ✭✭

S7k5Bqs.jpg

9jHpTPr.jpg

28z48O6.jpg

For the moment I thought it was Coruscant senate. :smiley:
    "Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I barter for goods or coin. I also have a small selection of spells for sale. No credit. You want a little advice? That's free. That's ALL that's free. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I did not even realize how similar those Thrones look to that Senate, LOL. Nice one...

latest?cb=20130212012244