The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Armor Combinations

Druid40
Druid40
✭✭✭✭
For trials, is it preferable for everyone to wear 7 of "their type" of armor or 5/1/1 | 5/2 | 6/1?
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Undaunted passive ability gives a boost to HP, Stam + Magika for each different weight of armour worn.
    Sometimes it is necessary for the DDs to utilise this passive in order to reach a 'sensible' amount of HP for trial content - especially if they are using drinks instead of foods, which can result in HP being too low.

Adding a piece of Heavy to an otherwise light armour set, gives better survivability through higher armour rating, HP, Mag + Stam from the undaunted passive, plus any of the passives you choose to invest into in the Heavy armour skill-line.

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For mag I always run 5/1/1 but on stam I run 7 med or 6/1 depending on content.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Druid40
    Druid40
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. This is what I suspected. I haven't done trials in a long while, but even then, we never really discussed armor weight combinations. So, 16K-17k is pretty much the baseline for DD/Healer HP? As a tank, how much health should I have? Utility sets aside, should I max out resistance cap before health or get close to cap and go for high health?