The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Warden free with eso+/morrowind?

londonvictoria
Just to check...

I thought warden came free with morrowind.

And morrowind came free with the summerset pre-order (which I got).

But... in the crown store all the DLC including morrowind has a crown cost, purchaseable, as does warden.

But... through 'collections' 'stories' it looks like I can access all the DLC including Morrowind.

So... should I be able to access warden too somehow? It doesn't seem to come up when I try to create a new character.

Just want to be sure before I purchase it with crowns.

Thanks!
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The question here is if you just get the Morrowind DLC (just the zone) when buying Summerset or if you get the Morrowind "Chapter" (zone+Warden).

PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • londonvictoria
    Ooh. I have no idea. It looks like I can start a quest there.

Sorry, total noob here getting to grips with it all.
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't create a Warden I would say that buying Summerset just grants you the DLC and you need to buy the class in the crown store. Isn't Warden just 1500 crowns? If so just buy 1 month of ESO+ and you can get the Warden with your monthly crowns. :)
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • londonvictoria
    That's my plan, I just didn't want to buy it if I was being a numpty and should have been able to get it for free.
    Options
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the "free Morrowind with Summerset pre-order". It included the Warden.

But I bought this before they did the "Morrowind is a DLC now! And Warden is a separate purchase!" thing.

(PC)

(edit: when did you buy Summerset? Was it definitely still during the pre-order time?)
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on June 23, 2018 9:51PM
    Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zone only. If you want the class, you still have to purchase it separately.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • londonvictoria
    I got the "free Morrowind with Summerset pre-order". It included the Warden.

But I bought this before they did the "Morrowind is a DLC now! And Warden is a separate purchase!" thing.

(PC)

(edit: when did you buy Summerset? Was it definitely still during the pre-order time?)

I pre ordered about 3 weeks before the console release.

Hmmm.
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easiest way to find out is to try and make a character. If you can make a Warden, you got it.

Like, I don't have the Imperial upgrade and can't make Imperials.
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Kawall
    Kawall
    ✭✭✭
    Summerset pre-purchase had morrowind+warden. If you have eso+ you have access to vvanderfel zone but not to warden.
    Options