The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

CP points?

NorthernNightmare
NorthernNightmare
✭✭✭✭✭
I've leveled up and im a bit confused
im a dps magsorc with mage wraith, crystal frag, clannfear, twilight mar, and that vamp drain for ult

What should I dump my points into?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several guides online and in the forums ... if you do a simple search.
    Options
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several guides online and in the forums ... if you do a simple search.

I've looked into them but they seem out of date or for specific builds
    Options
  • Aedris43
    Aedris43
    I normally never exceed 75 points in
    to any one perk since I think that the perks roughly follow:

~12 points = 25% of max value
    ~29 points = 50%
    ~50 points = 75%
    ~75 points = 90%
    100 points = 100%

With that said, it’s good to note that the max values for each are very different, and especially for damage perks, most will only affect a subset of abilities. If you were to use crystal frags exclusively, there would be no difference between each percentage point from the perk that affects all magic damage or just direct damage, therefore you’d be better served putting more points into the direct damage perk relative to the magic damage perk as it goes to a higher max value (25% instead of 15% I believe).

But since you’re likely using and being hit by a mix of spells, it’s not bad (but not perfect by any means) to put a nearly equal amount into each perk you think affects you.

Also, unless you have a very rigid rotation, there is no completely right answer.
    Options