The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Destroying Scrolls

Legendary_Belt
I have a Anthology of Abodes scroll that I have ardy added to my library. Is it okay if I destroy it? I am running out of space & the scroll is pretty much useless to me. I'm not even sure what it does.
  • d3adkid
    d3adkid
    ✭✭
    I would suggest you to mail it to your other characters.
    I aspire to become a thin yet fat tank.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does it have any use whatsoever? I always destroy it as soon as I get it on every char I do the free room quest...
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Does it have any use whatsoever? I always destroy it as soon as I get it on every char I do the free room quest...

You can read this it and it gets added to Eidetic Memory...that's it as far as I know.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Legendary_Belt

I'm not sure. It says it gives detail about properties in & around tamriel. Is this scroll important?
  • Legendary_Belt

You can read this it and it gets added to Eidetic Memory...that's it as far as I know.

So I can just destroy it if its already in my library?
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    go ahead and destroy it after reading it
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

So I can just destroy it if its already in my library?

Yup. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Legendary_Belt
    ok, thanks for you help guys