The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for a Jewelry crafter.

MickeyBN
MickeyBN
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, not sure how long the leveling up process takes but I figure it’s been a while now since Summerset landed.

I’m looking for someone that can craft 6 trait robust cp160 jewelry.

Does such a jewel crafter exist? If so please hit me up in game or reply here.

Bonus question: how expensive are we talking to get such jewellery made up? Just purple nothing fancy.

@Lycanblood
PC NA
Vaelerys Nightborn - Bosmer Nightblade PC NA
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ask in another couple of months maybe
    It's a long grind
    Edited by Kram8ion on June 23, 2018 6:48AM
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re on Pc? People should just be getting to 6 traits this month. I’m 2 weeks behind on PS4 and I have 4/3 traits working my fifth on rings.
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can help you. If you have the platings, free. If you don’t I don’t care who buys them as long as I get paid back if I buy. Let me know! @NolaArch in game. I’m not on right now, but I can be.
    Edited by NolaArch on June 23, 2018 7:07AM
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it comes to crafted jewelry, purple IS fancy... takes 10x the grind (minimum) to get those platings as they come in pieces instead of whole, and some say they are more rare... be prepared!
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

This post is to inform you that we've closed this thread. Please be sure to avoid using the forums as a means of arranging trades, or the buying/selling of in-game items. For any reference on what is allowed on the Crafting forums section, please view this thread.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.