The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

sort your *** servers out

agrr70
agrr70
✭✭✭
Huge battle loads of fun and AP, defending Ales against huge red incoming, kicked to login, then its booted me from cyro,having to qeue again ffs
sort this pile of *** *** out.
[snip]

[Edit for bait.]
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on June 23, 2018 1:09AM
Smell my Cheese,
Bowtard,feed me your tears
PC EU Vivec
  • agrr70
    agrr70
    ✭✭✭
    49 minute qeue,lmfao, what a load of complete bollocks.
    Smell my Cheese,
    PC EU Vivec
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What campaign? I rarely have a queue for ad.
  • agrr70
    agrr70
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU

the server must be a 1980s Atari...........
    Smell my Cheese,
    PC EU Vivec
  • agrr70
    agrr70
    ✭✭✭
    another big battle and booted, error 307, cant even relog, what a pile of horse ***
    Smell my Cheese,
    PC EU Vivec
  • agrr70
    agrr70
    ✭✭✭
    aaand booted from Cyrodiil again

useless

what a joke
    Smell my Cheese,
    PC EU Vivec
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I get that and the constant bouncing between about 100ms and 999+ every few seconds. And it's been like that for ages. The networking issues on these servers is maddening.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can have 4 BGs by the time you get into cyro with that hour que lol.

Best part is....no lag too :P
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do you pay to them if you cant play?
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can feel your frustration and yes I feel sorry for that. Same situation across all servers.
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Except it's not the same experience at all. When I reach the point of not being able to tolerate open world AvA anymore -- and I might be there -- it won't be to play 4v4v4. I'll move on to a better smaller scale PVP game.
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact devs are stopping by to take the time to edit the post is honestly priceless, says a lot that they see all these threads coming in yet the servers condition continues to deteriorate.

Has there actually been a proper reply yet regarding the condition of the server or is this just gona be another year swept under the rug that they will make up to us in the form of a new costume to role play in?
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The fact devs are stopping by to take the time to edit the post is honestly priceless, says a lot that they see all these threads coming in yet the servers condition continues to deteriorate.

Has there actually been a proper reply yet regarding the condition of the server or is this just gona be another year swept under the rug that they will make up to us in the form of a new costume to role play in?

they don't give a shiz about us we are on our own
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Well on PS4 in BGs is extra load loading screens invisible teammates and Dean “looking” enemies sliding around on the ground that you can’t single target.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i support this topic - in the hope to get some zos reply :trollface:
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50