The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

adding glyph to nirnhorn

Rlacoste
Rlacoste
✭✭✭
I have 2 weapon glyphs, but can not enchant, does anybody know why??

QfVm2e.jpg
SdTy3D.jpg

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wrong glyph/weapon level.
  • Rlacoste
    Rlacoste
    ✭✭✭
    1st picture didn't post. have no idea to edit post after posting

9AF60n.jpg
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    If I'm not mistaken, truly superb is for cp160 and your dagger is cp150.

^ This is correct.

Could be this, but more than likely you’re trying to apply a jewelry glyph to a weapon ... such as a Truly Superb Glyph of Increase Physical Harm.
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 22, 2018 7:27AM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I'm not mistaken, truly superb is for cp160 and your dagger is cp150. You would need a 'superb' glyph made with rejera not repora.
    Edited by Hippie4927 on June 22, 2018 7:28AM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Rlacoste
    Rlacoste
    ✭✭✭
    how I miss that?? lol
    thanks
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rlacoste wrote: »
    how I miss that?? lol
    thanks

Ouch...I've done this before. You have my sympathy.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero