The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Items received from dungeons ? Rewards ?

xgoldelf
xgoldelf
I know you get large amount of XP from random dungeon finder. However in dungeons you choose from the list how do you get the rewards after you’ve completed a dungeon with others? I usually see someone in the start to begin a quest and once the dungeon ends so does the quest and I get a skill point. I hear people say you get armour and weapons as rewards but do you automatically get them or you loot them from the boss after they die ?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have a quest for the dungeon, there is a set piece reward at the end.

You can loot varying pieces of gear from dungeon bosses, with jewelry or weapons coming from the final boss.

If you did the dungeon on Veteran difficulty, you will also get a monster helm, a part of a 2-piece set, from the final boss.

If the dungeon is for the Undaunted pledges, you can receive a key, or 2 keys for vet hardmode. The keys are used on the Undaunted chests to get you a monster shoulder piece.
  • xgoldelf
    xgoldelf
    It stated in the random dungeon finder that I would receive undaunted supplies and xp. The xp was given automatically but the supplies are they given when you talk to the individual to finish the quest or it automatically shows up on the screen? I’m still fairly new to this but your responses are great !!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xgoldelf wrote: »
    It stated in the random dungeon finder that I would receive undaunted supplies and xp. The xp was given automatically but the supplies are they given when you talk to the individual to finish the quest or it automatically shows up on the screen? I’m still fairly new to this but your responses are great !!

The Undaunted Supplies will come in your mail after completing the dungeon.
  • xgoldelf
    xgoldelf
    I noticed it as an attachment thank you!