The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ZOS ticket

Powerburrito20
So I have tried on my wife's xbox to delete cache, hard shut down to reboot console, un-install then re-install game and still getting crashes 5 seconds after game launch. Game never gets past the first screen with the picture on it. It is crashing right to xbox home screen. We have 2 consoles each with ESO on them and have tried swapping game disks with no difference so it's not our disks or internet. we are not steam, we have the game disks..... please help
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already also submit a ticket via the support page (link top left on desktop version of forums).

If you have done so or once you have the post your ticket number here as well so anyone from ZOS can follow it up faster.

Sadly can't give you much advice as I've not played on console, but hopefully someome at ZOS or their support can get back to you and help.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Powerburrito20
    Ticket #180621-002351 has been submitted.