The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mend Wounds - Please Remove The Global Cooldown

Elusiin
Elusiin
✭✭✭✭✭
Feels clunky because we healers that use it cannot weave or animation cancel with light attacks... :neutral:
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noted the general clunkiess people feel about this skill along with few noticable bugs.
  • Laquey
    Laquey
    ✭✭✭
    Turning your light attacks into an ability hot that only affects one target is weak, it should be off the GCD on its own GCD so you can weave it with other abilities.

Cheers.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish it was 4k for the toggle, but free for the heals, since it replaces the attacks, then make it share the same gcd as lights.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    I wish it was 4k for the toggle, but free for the heals, since it replaces the attacks, then make it share the same gcd as lights.

Heck if it was a one time payment, I'd pay 8~10k just to toggle it on. Or maybe it could be a 4k toggle on, but be canceled when cc'd. And free light/heavy attacks during the toggle.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tasear
    It would be interesting if one morph greatly weakened the strength of the heals, but removed the cost and global cooldown in a way so this skill truly replaces your Light/Heavy attacks with healing versions (that weave/function exactly like your normal damaging Light/Heavy attacks). Just a thought. Maybe even require this morph to be doublebarred as well.
    Edited by Vaoh on June 22, 2018 7:35AM
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    @Tasear
    It would be interesting if one morph greatly weakened the strength of the heals, but removed the cost and global cooldown in a way so this skill truly replaces your Light/Heavy attacks with healing versions (that weave/function exactly like your normal damaging Light/Heavy attacks). Just a thought. Maybe even require this morph to be doublebarred as well.

"Maybe even require this morph to be doublebarred as well.", I do not agree with that.. Healers already have so many skills and buffs to manage, would be hard to make room for it then.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laquey wrote: »
    Turning your light attacks into an ability hot that only affects one target is weak, it should be off the GCD on its own GCD so you can weave it with other abilities.

Cheers.

The HoT is very powerful. I think it's fine as it is. The major problem I have with Mend Wounds is that I can't reg Magicka when it's activated.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem as usual is balance. The amount of healing you could output with Mend on a light attack GCD would be pretty OP. Admittedly the tradeoff would be running your magicka dry pretty fast... which I think some people in this thread realized since they were asking for just a toggle on cost lol

You may be able to balance a light attack GCD setup if the skill costed around 4k and lasted 10 seconds or so before requiring a refresh.
    Edited by Drummerx04 on June 22, 2018 12:08PM
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What they really need to do is give it a morph that works on yourself!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Tasear

"Maybe even require this morph to be doublebarred as well.", I do not agree with that.. Healers already have so many skills and buffs to manage, would be hard to make room for it then.

If it was implemented that way, meaning it had zero cast cost and works within Light/Heavy Attack global cooldowns instead of ability cast global cooldowns, this skill would be super strong. Ofc the healing itself gets a nerf too, but it would increase the HPS a healer could put out which is a huge benefit to them. I don’t know if it *should* be doublebarred (which is why I said maybe) but it sounds pretty OP if it wasn’t. It’d require risking a bit more bar space than usual to put out that extra healing. More healing vs More ultility sort of idea.
    Edited by Vaoh on June 22, 2018 6:22PM
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What they really need to do is give it a morph that works on yourself!

Well I think that's the tradeoff for Symbiosis. Symbiosis is such a great skill especially for PvP healing. They could rework the other useless morph though.
    Edited by Seraphayel on June 22, 2018 6:59PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -