The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for help with Hero of Wrothgar achievement

GanjaGrizzly
GanjaGrizzly
Soul Shriven
I’ve taken down a couple of bosses on my own, so I’m not totally helpless at level 30 but I really don’t think I can manage fighting the rest alone.

I still need to finish doing stuff in Rkindaleft and Old Orsinium. Haven’t gotten the 40 quests required for the Hero of Wrothgar achievement, but I won’t badger anyone for help there.
  • D0LLFACE
    D0LLFACE
    Soul Shriven
    I can help if you are still working on it? :) I am about half-way completed. Working on Cadwellls Gold as well. (Currently level 43.)

@alicatxo on PS4