The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Khajiit dining

ghastley
ghastley
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to create a dining area for a Khajiit home, but the two main alternatives - table and chairs, or sitting on the floor - both have problems.

There are no Khajiit chairs, and the ones that don't have a distinct other-race style are rather crude.

I can put Khajiit cushions around a Khajiit rug, but then there is no serving dish large enough to place in the middle for Arabian-style eating.

What have you done?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did something with several platters. Cats generally do not like to share one dish
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be glasses to knock off the table?
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Will there be glasses to knock off the table?
    Some say the glasses were already knocked off before they ever made it to the table.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've always just used redguard dining tables and chairs for my khajiit homes. It's kind of funky but you know
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ya know, Khajit farmers in game growing veggies and moon sugars. All the corn and grapes n stuff around Maw of Lorkaj. Sometimes you find pumpkins on their slain bodies.

How many cats you know eat that stuff? Something ain’t right with that.

It’s like the Vampire sex appeal. Last I checked you have to have pretty good blood flow for that.

Don’t make sense.