Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox patch 1.12.1. PvP still forcing players to restart their game.

Velocious_Curse
Velocious_Curse
✭✭✭
So we've been waiting for like 2 and a half weeks to not freeze every 2 minutes in cyrodiil. Apparently this maintenance was going to address that issue. And again, we got ulti dumped by zos because it's still happening....
2100cp- Xbox
MagSorc x2(1 Grand Overlord)
Magplar x2(1 Grand Overlord)
MagDK x2 (2 Grand Overlords)
Magblade (Grand Overloard)
MagDen x2
Stamplar x2
Stamblade x2
StamDK
Necro x2
Arc
170cp-PC
MagSorc
Stamplar
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix. Your. Game. This has been so incredibly frustrating for console players and your half assed responses or lack thereof are so deafening. Just fix it for the love of this damn game. BDO is coming out so damn soon and this game is as good as dead if you don’t figure it the *** out.
  • flacidstone
    flacidstone
    ✭✭✭
    It’s beyond ridiculous at this point
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep! I have frozen 3 times within 30 min in Vivec!
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix. Your. Game. This has been so incredibly frustrating for console players and your half assed responses or lack thereof are so deafening. Just fix it for the love of this damn game. BDO is coming out so damn soon and this game is as good as dead if you don’t figure it the *** out.
    To me, the most frustrating part is that there is no acknowledgment or apology at all. I've never played a game in which the devs were so aloof and disconnected as ZOS is from its PVP players.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They responded over a week ago and said they heard us and would fix it.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    They responded over a week ago and said they heard us and would fix it.

So...did they?
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    Cancel eso plus, don't buy crowns or anything, organize and get our voices heard!
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The stuttering frames and lag have been beyond bad. I hope this patch addresses that.