The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why I lost so much life?

Zinggling
Zinggling
✭✭
I m a tank, I wear Ebon and have 45K health and 35K resistance (phys and spell res).
I did a normal imperial city prison dungeon this morning and when the last boss did his jump every one lost about 50% of their health and I lost about 90% of my health and I was on the outer border !!! (we didn't bother jumping into the pools as the dungeon was in normal mode)
We were all cp 300+ and the other party members had about 20 or 22K health.

I really don't get it, why I lost so much more life than the other players on this mechanic ??

Any enlightenment would be much appreciated.
Thx.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for me it was the food i was using is bugged.
    the new summerset foods and drink recipes make foods that are bugged.
    i'm not saying that's what happened to you but, that is what i have found out in my cases.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like it brings you down to a specific amount of health. If that is the case it would not matter your resistance.

I am guessing because I have normally done it on vet and it is a one shot if you skip that mechanic. Even for the tank.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zinggling the mechanic will not kill you on normal unless you are already low on health. It is max % based. Same as with the 2nd boss in icp the one that have walking zombies and flesh atro. When he pin you down on vet it kills you on normal it is a max % dmg and will not kill if full health.
    Edited by Yakidafi on June 20, 2018 7:29PM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Zinggling
    Zinggling
    ✭✭
    >> Sounds like it brings you down to a specific amount of health

That makes very much sense, because I have much it looks like only 10% left...

Thank you!
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you aware that any resistances past 33.1k is waisted? Resistances cap at that point.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you aware that any resistances past 33.1k is waisted? Resistances cap at that point.

I believe it's 33k, but 32.5 and should still be good?

OP, Sounds like though was health based attack which makes sense.