The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS Your Console Maintenance Didn't Fix ***! (PS4 NA)

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why hell are we having to wait till July 6th? Thats absurd! Thats 1 month and a day after Summerset's release that we have to wait to be able to play the game. You can play freeze tag rn but thats about it.

The July 6th thing was from a much older post when they previously broke the game. Right now there's no date, just a "looking into it"....but July 6th seems about right.
  • Jaavaa
    Jaavaa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why hell are we having to wait till July 6th?

This was a post from 2016.
    they don’t know what the problem is atm.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaavaa wrote: »
    Why hell are we having to wait till July 6th?

This was a post from 2016.
    they don’t know what the problem is atm.

Fantastic!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    I kinda like how the whole AD attacking Zerg froze on me and three other ppl last night and I got to saunter along and kill them at my liesure. So relaxing.

you monster peekachu :)

normally I like to weave a little redguard dancing in between my attacks, while slaughtering frozen players...

giphy.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    Tholian1 wrote: »
    I wasn’t expecting the freezing to be fixed so quickly. I think we are stuck with it for awhile.

they fixed it in 1 patch on pc which worked good just made bad loading screens which they fixed up too. so i dont know how playstation isnt fixed yet.

Ps4 is never fixed we've had the on off endless loading screen since wrothgar....
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curious if its because console hardware or if zos neglects console
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah ps4 na is STILL BROKEN. losing player base fast at this pace. the freezing makes cyrodiil unplayable. player verses player is a competitive environment that you cant even play if you freeze non stop mid fight. it freezes solo, small groups, zergs, near keeps, alone in a field... this patch did nothing. you've known about this problem since pc release of summerset...
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It was annoying enough when it happened on occasionally but now? Now I get better action from IC than I do Cyrodiil, at least I don't D/C every time I walk in the direction of a conflict, let alone make it to said conflict.
    Argonian forever
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was annoying enough when it happened on occasionally but now? Now I get better action from IC than I do Cyrodiil, at least I don't D/C every time I walk in the direction of a conflict, let alone make it to said conflict.

Too bad theres very little conflict in there :/
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad the console community is creating more noise about this issue on the forums now. Maybe ZOS can't ignore it!
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Too bad theres very little conflict in there :/

The price you have to pay to avoid crashes. At least I get to play though.
    Argonian forever
  • dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    still getting perma screen freezes on xbox na vivec, what a joke gg zos.
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox too, huh. Sad! You guys got a 12Gb update too apparently.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we could get a "Fully functional PvP" token in the crown store?
  • dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »

"yeah, yeah, and that shiny little mount thing, they'll buy it 15k crowns" -zos "oh and put a horn on it they'll love that!"
    Edited by dmar613 on June 21, 2018 1:16AM
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember kids, PC beta tests the game for us for 2 weeks so we dont have to suffer these issues. ;)
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »

They would never put anything PvP in the crown store as they don't want the crown store to start freezing up!
    Edited by TequilaFire on June 21, 2018 1:24AM
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket about it. Was told to check internet. Checked internet DURING a perma freeze. 80down, 16up, 47 ping. Must be MY internet though
    Edited by zacvanm on June 21, 2018 1:32AM
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you try rebooting your modem?
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was stuck in a loading screen coming direct from the character select.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have to admit the freezing is a lot less now though but still happens
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get any freezes in pve but the frame rate was very bad in any heavily pouplated area.long loading screens also. Cyro got one hard freeze and had to log out.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Curious if its because console hardware or if zos neglects console

not that is probably a good comparison but i can play tera with 0 issue, as well as every other game
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    I heard from several people on Xbox they are not freezing anymore.

They lied.

XBox NA
  • Jaavaa
    Jaavaa
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe they broke their own game so hard, they don’t know what is the issue atm.
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone from ZOS actually play this game on console.. I mean like really play this game full time on console? They need to really have dedicated staff playing this game regularly on consoles or else they will have no real idea what is going on.

@ZOS_Wrobel , @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hammy01 wrote: »
    Does anyone from ZOS actually play this game on console.. I mean like really play this game full time on console? They need to really have dedicated staff playing this game regularly on consoles or else they will have no real idea what is going on.

its still broke across all platforms
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »
    Hammy01 wrote: »

its still broke across all platforms

Does PC have the issues to the extent console does though? If you haven't already I do recommend watching the video I put on here.
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Performance has been awful lately on PS4 across trials, open world and PvP...
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaavaa wrote: »
    I believe they broke their own game so hard, they don’t know what is the issue atm.
    Based on no fix yesterday, and no specific statement addressing perma-freezing yet today, I'm inclined to agree. It's just like last year, two weeks in with no statement, and probably another 2-3 weeks until it's fixed.

:disappointed:
    PS4NA