The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loth'na Caverns STILL broken

LCD_Dave
LCD_Dave
Soul Shriven
I've had this issue for over a year now and have hoped for a fix with every update to no avail.

I have completed Loth'na caverns and have the corresponding achievement. The Upper Craglorn Cave Delver achievement does not recognize the completion and therefore will not unlock. I've retried the location multiple times over the past year with no success.

I contacted support and was advised to leave "feedback" which I did, but to my knowledge that was done over a year ago too and the issue is still there. How does one go about getting these things actually fixed?

If it cannot or will not be fixed could someone please let me know so I can cancel my subscription and just forget about it all together.

Thank you.
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same issue with me. I have even posted screen shots showing the achievement bug. Zos got back to me and said they tried it and were able to get it. This worries me because they think we are doing something wrong and have probably forgotten about it. Again, I POSTED SCREEN SHOTS of the bug. It has been nearly 3 years now guys. 3 years.
  • Grotleren
    Grotleren
    ✭✭
    I've had this issue for years as well, incredibly annoying to have this bug on my main character.
    PS4 EU Server
  • Grotleren
    Grotleren
    ✭✭
    Still bugged... And still annoyed by it lol will it ever be fixed?
    PS4 EU Server
  • LCD_Dave
    LCD_Dave
    Soul Shriven
    I just got this to work!

If you do the quest where you have to go to the 6 shrines in 2 hours, that are in delves, and then go right to Loth'na afterwards, it somehow works.

Someone else posted on another thread about trying that and it indeed worked

I don't know if it matters at all, but I did the Loth'na shrine first and then moved west to east and doubled back for the last one right near the original shrine. I didn't fast travel at all but for it all done with 75+ minutes on the clock.

Once I killed the boss in Loth'na the 2 missing achievements popped.