Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Addon for history of purchases from guild stores?

alsuran
alsuran
✭✭✭
Hi. Does anyone know of an addon that will keep track of things I purchase from guild stores, so I can check how much I paid for something that I bought in the past?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a feature in Arkadius Trade Tools. I never saw this feature in Master Merchant. There was a purchase history there, but only for the guilds of which you were a member. Arkadius tracks your purchases in all stores, not just ones you belong to.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1752-ArkadiusTradeTools.html
    Edited by nudel on June 20, 2018 10:57PM
    Answer ✓
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure this is a feature in Master Merchant.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • alsuran
    alsuran
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't find this option in Master Merchant. If anyone knows where this is, please let me know. I can see what I sold in the guild stores that I'm in, but I want to see what I purchased from random guilds.

I just found this option in TradesMan though. I'll see how it works.

Thanks for the reply.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd have to log in to check, but I'm pretty sure its a feature in the large trade window where you check your sales.
  • alsuran
    alsuran
    ✭✭✭
    nudel wrote: »
    It is a feature in Arkadius Trade Tools. I never saw this feature in Master Merchant. There was a purchase history there, but only for the guilds of which you were a member. Arkadius tracks your purchases in all stores, not just ones you belong to.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1752-ArkadiusTradeTools.html

Thanks! That seems to be exactly what I need. It's even mentioned in the addon description.

Functionality: Saves purchases the player makes from guild traders and displays them as a list. This module may especially be useful for resellers to remember what they payed for a particular item. Purchases can be saved up to 30 days.