The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This is the Lag Fix Update right?

Crom_CCCXVI
Crom_CCCXVI
✭✭✭✭✭
I thought I saw a message from ZOS that this update is supposed to fix the Cyrodil Lag at least back to the pre-Summerset level? Which wasn't that good to begin with but certainly better than now.

Though I did enjoy my tank getting about 15 kills when I dropped a DK standard on a frozen group of AD trying to come through the door........ I would rather get back to a legit level of PvP please
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a huge tri alliance battle in vivec today with no issues beyond normal frame *** drop. But let’s wait and see how it goes as the week progresses. Usually it’s ok right after the patch. Also where did you see they said this would fix if?
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Had a huge tri alliance battle in vivec today with no issues beyond normal frame *** drop. But let’s wait and see how it goes as the week progresses. Usually it’s ok right after the patch. Also where did you see they said this would fix if?

Which platform?

• LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeap, that’s this patch alright. Runs as smooth as a baby’s bum
    Edited by LegendaryChef on June 20, 2018 5:48PM
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    still getting perma screen freezes in vivec xbox na
    Edited by dmar613 on June 21, 2018 12:53AM
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had my hopes up.. but I have about 8 different people tonight tell me they all had multiple "freeze ups"
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was the fix to fix all fixes
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was supposed to be but for me lag is worse than pre summerset.
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freezes are still there on Xbox Eu, nothing changed, still have groups loosing 80% strength to server disconnects everywhere pvp is not playable atm without wanting to throw your controller against the tv @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on June 21, 2018 11:50AM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Freezes are still there on Xbox Eu, nothing changed, still have groups loosing 80% strength to server disconnects everywhere pvp is not playable atm without wanting to throw your controller against the tv @ZOS_GinaBruno

Yep 12 gig download last night and within 5 minutes in PvP had frozen:( , I'd put up with the stuttering if we could at least get rid of the freezing