The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC - EU] Fist Of The Ogre [FOTO] are recruiting

CondemnedPete
CondemnedPete
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone. I would like to start recruiting member into my small guild. It was once just for friends, and after talking to the other members they have agreed that we should open the guild.

So what sort of guild are we? Well at the moment there is only 2-3 active members. But we are more casual players and we enjoy dungeons and trials and many other aspects of PvE content.

When we created this guild we had an idea of a small guild [40-50 members max] we also focus more on the PvE content, with that still being our main goal. There are no requirements to be able to join/apply.

We would also like to rebuild the CORE members of the guild and at some point so we will be able to start events again. We have a guild house with most of the basic crafting stations/Transmutation station as well. Also a banker/merchant are within the guild house.

We have a guild website and discord.

If you want/need any more information feel free to whisper me in game @CondemnedPete
Edited by CondemnedPete on June 20, 2018 4:37PM