The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

List of which skills benefit of which stats and which champion points?

Phelaen
Phelaen
✭✭✭
Has anyone ever made such comprehensive list linking all the skills to the stats and champion points that they benefit from?

I have tried to google for one, but can not find one.

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I am aware there is no comprehensive guide on this, it also doesn't help that in relation to CP it's not always super clear and ZOS hasn't helped much with clarification or cleaning up tool tips.

Attributes will effect any skills which require that attribute, unless stated otherwise.

Direct damage is any hit which isn't part of a damage over time (some DoT's have a direct damage hit to start)
    Damage of Time is anything which ticks damage over time (with ESO damage pop-ups this is orange damage numbers)
    Physical damage is anything which lands from a martial weapon or some stamina abilities.
    Magic damage is anything which comes from a magicka attack but isn't an element.
    Elemental damage is any of the elements.
    Oblivion damage is not buffed or modified by any source.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Phelaen
    Phelaen
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the info, i knew or understood most of that already, but that is a nice clear way of describing it.
    but can we do a few examples.

So wall of elements benefits from spell power, magicka, elemental and damage over time. but also for the initial hit from direct damage?
    how about a shock staff heave attack? is that a dot or direct?

is this right?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shock staff heavy attack is a DoT, correct.

Wall of elements should get benefits from Spell Power, Magicka, Element damage and DoT yes, I don't know if the initial hit is direct damage or not as it's not a targeted ability.

Sadly this isn't my expert area, I know some information but don't feel comfortable enough to give you solid answers as I don't want to spread any misinformation. Hopefully someone smarter than I can chime in though.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Phelaen
    Phelaen
    ✭✭✭
    which CP does puncturing sweeps benefit from ?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

You can play around here and find out.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it still worth having 75 points in the ritual tree for the exploiter passive as a magicka sorcerer? I am finding conflicting build advice on this matter
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on June 23, 2018 1:05AM