The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Law of Julianos/Hundings and Twice Born Star?

qbkitsune
qbkitsune
✭✭
I usually try to keep up with the debate over TBS and Julianos/Hundings, but now that we can do jewelry, would it work to have both (for any sort of character)? Or should I stick with Julianos/Hundings and whatever dropped set buffs the role of the character (dps/healing)? I’m not good with numbers or theory, so I’m hoping someone more knowledgeable has thought about it.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbs is nice for some flexibility but you already get one mudas stone. So its really one extra mudas stone as a 5th piece armor set. You could get to full sets and a monster set with crafted sets.
    Not sure i might drag my set out and see if its any good once i can craft jewelry
  • qbkitsune
    qbkitsune
    ✭✭
    I was thinking I would do exactly that (the 2 sets with various monster sets) on a few of my extra characters, allowing for some flexibility in builds as I figure out what I really want to do with them. Granted, I haven’t finished the research on all the jewelry traits yet, so I can’t test it out, either.