Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When you first buy ESO+ when does it start exactly?

Core
Core
I bought ESO+ when does it start exactly?

Does it start on purchase,
or when i login,
or when any of my characters/players/toons receives notification in-game of a purchase,
or when any of my characters/players/toons actually completes the acceptance after the in-game notification,
or ?

I'd like to know because i might not be able to play for a bit. :(
Edited by Core on June 19, 2018 1:30AM
Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It starts after you complete the payment. You get 29 days since the first day is already taken into account. Buy it when you're ready to play.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may need to log out and back in. Might take a few moments to make the adjustment to your account.
  • Core
    Core
    Yup, it started day of purchase, so buy it early in the day of the day you intend to play, oh crap. Thanks all!
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, like they all said. It starts immediately. You may have to log out and log back in again. But as soon as you purchase it, it'll be linked and locked to your account.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38