The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodiil Repair Bug and Forward Camps exploit

Vararrand
Vararrand
✭✭
For a few (2-3) weeks now, a bug that had been resolved like a year ago pops up again. I know people had reported this ingame, but I also want to point this one out here because it's getting worse. As show in the picture, even after full repair, the doors, seemingly good imperial craftsmanship, are back in place, but the wall is still missing. This isn't just a visual. Allies and enemies alike can pass this by walking.
The issue in a different way also happens to keep walls and corners. Last week, the corner of Alessia didn't build ( u know, sometimes wall elements just pop-out of the ground when u get close, but this time failed) and within minutes, 50 enemy Pact players, 2 unicorns and a dragon slipped into the keep without any siege or alert.

qk8i5y2h9xu5.jpg

The second issue seems more like an exploit of Forward Resurrection Camps. I noticed last week that some Covenant guild groups seemed to be able to die, rez at a camp, die again just to get up almost immediately at another camp without the 5 minute cool down. I dismissed it at first and thought it to be my bad feeling for time, but yesterday and Saturday, several other players, independently remarked in chat the same experience - all with Covenant players seemingly being able to bypass cool-down timer. I can't name any players or provide screenshots, those are fast, unexpected events, sorry.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you. (Joseph Heller)
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    all due to server lag. but it's ok zos is "looking into it".
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worlds strongest door .