The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

whats the newest and best way to farm gold (After rami milk runned dry of sithis his boons)

QuinnTheWolf
QuinnTheWolf
✭✭✭
as the title says

right now i keep grinding manse
but there are more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and go on like this , players grinding there making everything imposible to grind

noiw it isnt that of a problem becouse my character is an aoi grinder
but it gets annoying seeing a group of 8 imperials only dropping 8 coins becouse a ton of players are latching them
now that i dotn wana chase them away as eso is an mmorpg and its their right to do that

also whit guild stores its pure luck (witch i NEVER have) to sell thing
now that im lucky enough potent nirn crux is a must for every player but even i need it occasionaly witch stirrs up my progress alot when it comes to crafting

leave a reply or like this topic if you have the same issue

otherwise if you have potential solutions be sure to tell them :D it would help mee and possible other needy people aswell XD

may talos guard you
quinn
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any public dungeon is going to have mobs to kill for gold. Personally, I prefer to farm for raw mats and alchemy reagents and sell those. As long as my prices are close to others', I have regular sales.
  • QuinnTheWolf
    QuinnTheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    regulas, hmm seems smart (maybe even more efficient then grinding for nirncrux)

gota note this into my phone

if there is any more to do then all info is welcome :D
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair if everyone did the same thing to make gold, it wouldn't make gold.
    I will say that farming mobs for gold isn't the greatest way,
    Best go for overland sets that are popular and farm the more expensive items in desirable traits.
    Also mats and motifs are good to farm as long as its ones that sell well.
    if you like pvp you can get some motifs and things to sell with AP.
  • QuinnTheWolf
    QuinnTheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    right now i save the ap for dawn prisms since imquite good at bribing players to craft things for me intrqde of my own mats >:D XD
    for motivs, people keep blathing about alinor furniture stuff, now thta im selling one for 60k but i think people are either lying or just desperate XD

motivs are a good way to go :D

so thx xD

again, if there is more all info is welcome
  • GaM3rGA1
    GaM3rGA1
    ✭✭
    I run dungeons like crazy helping others get gear. Just last night i made 50K. I sell everything unless i get something that i can sell like a motif.
  • GaM3rGA1
    GaM3rGA1
    ✭✭
    Another way is to do the dailies like Gold Coast where u have a chance to get motifs. I end up with so many, right now im in 3 trader guilds.
  • QuinnTheWolf
    QuinnTheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Tf
  • Willard
    Willard
    ✭✭✭
    I do all crafting writs on all characters on 2 accounts. Only 3 characters do max level writs, the rest do the lowest level. Do this and you will make a lot of gold and the crafting resources you get in return (over time--doing survey maps) end up being more than you spend to fill the writ.
    Edited by Willard on June 17, 2018 11:58PM
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I farm furniture praxis(motifs) in Atraeum and sell them,
    Check out my video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nZyJRohiDc
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• QuinnTheWolf
    QuinnTheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i do all daily writs on 1 char so thats a smart idea! i have summerset so i cana do the jewelry ones aswell

about the artaeum alinor guildstore selling stuff
    lets just say my luck is lower then ever and only got 1 in seemingly endless hour sof farmong xD....

ahh well it may work out somedya :D

thx for continuing help
    i realy apreciate it
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hirelings send you a lot of stuff.
  • QuinnTheWolf
    QuinnTheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    already have hirelings XD
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I do a combination of stealing and doing daily crafting writs. I do about 20 characters per day and on a good one I can get 150k gold or so. The lowest is about 90k.
  • QuinnTheWolf
    QuinnTheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Well thats alot of you have 20 chard (i only have the posibility to make 8 as poornes is mans biggest enemy)

But its still good to see xD
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    And don’t forget the little flowers for potions, there are a lot of weapon and spell crit chuckers out there and they pay big
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing daily writs on 8 characters pulls in a minimum of 1 million gold per month. 8 hirelings twice a day probably adds another 150k per month
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find something valuable by pricing in guild stores, then farm it. Motifs are great. Look up some prices, see where it drops, then see if you likemplaying the content to earn them. I like doing delve dailies when I log in, so I do Summerset or vvardenfell...they take five minutes and some days I get a $40k motif to sell.

If you don’t like guild stores, become a thief. Maybe even create a special character for thieving. (A Khajiit magblade is an amazing thief). But anyway, when I was thieving for an achievement what I’d do is run the hews bane repeatable from the den. You’re asked to pickpocket, steal safes or find a specific item. I’d pick up the quest, go pickpocket tons, then come back and fence stuff. I’d make $20k in an hour from the fencing, plus the quest rewards some gold and items and a shot at a motif. A cheap one...like $10k now, but it’s a reward.
  • QuinnTheWolf
    QuinnTheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    To put it into perspective,
    A good combination to do is
    Start whit 8 char writs
    And then steal the hell out of sitizens
    and sell every gold item i dont need into guildstores? If thats the case then i should realy relevel my 6 other chars to lvl max
    Edited by QuinnTheWolf on July 20, 2018 4:09AM