The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodiil Completely Unplayable

ol_BANK_lo
ol_BANK_lo
✭✭✭✭✭
I can't go 30 feet without lagging and an hour without total freeze (not freeze and lagout...just freeze and never move again). I see dozens of people who clearly are frozen in groups. This is literally the worst server performance I have ever seen in Cyrodiil, bar none. What is with this patch??? Does each new patch overload the already overwhelmed servers at ZOS?
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea Xbox pvp has been rediculous as of late..I was fighting entire groups of invisible ad earlier then the server would crash and everyone would have to relog..this is a regular occurance at min
  • sage2000
    sage2000
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I got disconnected at least 20 times tonight and was often lagging so hard that skills would not activate at all, bar would not swap, etc.
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't go 30 feet without lagging and an hour without total freeze (not freeze and lagout...just freeze and never move again). I see dozens of people who clearly are frozen in groups. This is literally the worst server performance I have ever seen in Cyrodiil, bar none. What is with this patch??? Does each new patch overload the already overwhelmed servers at ZOS?

Go 29 feet.
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unplayable lag in empty campaigns
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we’re reaching a record for most unplayable/lag threads in a week maybe minus that one time when there was a bad node or whatever. Fear not, I’m sure ZOS is hard at work to get a fix out on Tuesday, along with Artaeum Takeaway broth not functioning as a food or a drink. You know the new gold food that was a part of your brand new content costs a *** ton to buy or hours to farm the ingredients for and we haven’t heard a single peep about despite weeks of it being in no mans land? I feel that Summersetp presents a kind of first for ZOS in that apparently they’re not even really trying to fix their new content. But then I’m probaly being to harsh right? We pay them every month to produce working content and then they say now you have to pay for “chapters” so we pay for those too, but why would anyone expect them to fix issues right?
    Edited by Vapirko on June 18, 2018 6:38AM
  • Sporigudinai
    Sporigudinai
    ✭✭
    Hey, they are busy working at SKyrim VI, they already forgot about ESO
    Sir Eizenheim - DC Sotha
    Sporigudunai - DC Kyne
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just gave vivec a shot... Not ever faction pop locked... 2 D/C in 30 minutes. At least more than 5 sprint bugs where I couldn't use abilities... Nonstop stutters, freezes, teleporting in medium size fights...
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I just looked at PVP scores (Xbox NA) the current score in Vivec is EP-40807 DC-24948 AD-17381

EP *** yall doing over there?
    Edited by a1i3nz on June 18, 2018 11:07PM
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a1i3nz wrote: »
    Lmao I just looked at PVP scores (Xbox NA) the current score in Vivec is EP-40807 DC-24948 AD-17381

EP *** yall doing over there?

Taking advantage of the fact ad isn’t playing cuz it’s so broken.

• louisianalady43
    Still PVP is disconnecting, freezing and am constantly getting kicked. EVEN AFTER THE FIX OF JUNE 19. Thought
    I would finally get to play PVP last night after June 19 fix, but it is ridiculous and I am off and waiting for the load screens
    (which are so long now) to get back into game, only to be kicked within 2 minutes.

I sure hope someone gets this message and fixes the problem. Summerset has been the worst thing to happen to
    Elder Scrolls Online due to the lagging, Pvp non-playable and we had to wait about 2 weeks for first fix.

PLEASE FIX PVP