Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Collection edition[Quesiton]

GrizzlyBear
GrizzlyBear
✭✭
So i'm just wondering but does the collection edition contain all the dlc' like ALL OF THE current in game dlc's? because i'm going to buy it in a few days and i'm not sure if it contains all the dlc's. like it says nothing about dragon bones dlc in the collection.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not believe any Summerset editions come with DLCs other than Summerset and Morrowind.

I thought there was one edition that did come with some zone DLCs but could not find it. There’s something called the “guilds and glory dlc megapack” which contains four DLCs - wrothgar, thieves guild, dark brotherhood and imperial city. That’s what to look for on the bonus list of the edition you’re buying.

The DLC zones can be obtained by buying a monthly sub through ESO plus, which opens all zones while the sub is active and gives you 1500 crowns per month that you can use to permanently buy dlc zones. Or you can pay cash for crowns and buy the DLCs that way.

• GrizzlyBear
    GrizzlyBear
    ✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    I do not believe any Summerset editions come with DLCs other than Summerset and Morrowind.

I thought there was one edition that did come with some zone DLCs but could not find it. There’s something called the “guilds and glory dlc megapack” which contains four DLCs - wrothgar, thieves guild, dark brotherhood and imperial city. That’s what to look for on the bonus list of the edition you’re buying.

The DLC zones can be obtained by buying a monthly sub through ESO plus, which opens all zones while the sub is active and gives you 1500 crowns per month that you can use to permanently buy dlc zones. Or you can pay cash for crowns and buy the DLCs that way.

There is a collection edition.!
    Buy The Elder Scrolls Online: Collection
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/799520/The_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Summerset/
    There is a summerset collection and another higher collection with everything is why i wanna know if it contains all dlc's.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    The collection includes thieves guild, dark brotherhood, orsinium, and imperial city (which is also known as the guilds and glory dlc pack), it includes summerset base edition (pre-order bonuses were originally a part of this so some retailers might still have the summerset pre-order codes), and morrowind (which is now just part of the base game if you own summerset.

What you don't get is clockwork city or any of the dungeon dlcs. I would hold on the dungeon packs though. There are enough out now that there will probably be a discount compilation like what they did with guilds and glory sometime soon.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Description from MS store website:

Description

Pre-purchase The Elder Scrolls Online Collection and get immediate access to the full base game, Morrowind Chapter, and included DLC game packs. Also includes the Summerset Chapter, available on June 5, 2018. Your pre-order includes a bonus Nightmare Senche in-game mount, and the Queen's Bounty Pack, available once Summerset launches.

• BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE – Chaos reigns over Tamriel as ancient enemies band together to bring ruin to the mortal world. Take up arms and fight for Tamriel’s salvation.
    • SAVE MORROWIND – Return to the island of Vvardenfell and help a demi-god regain his lost powers.
    • JOURNEY TO SUMMERSET – For the first time in history, the home of the High Elves opens its borders to foreign visitors. Travel to Summerset and unravel a dark conspiracy that threatens the world’s existence.
    • BONUS DLC PACKS – Enjoy new stories, skill lines, zones & more with the Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, and Dark Brotherhood DLC.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.