The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Time Rift not found in Stonefalls

The_Protagonist
The_Protagonist
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I have reported this bug in game and my ticket number is 180617-002047.

There was another player who also had the same problem, the first time I got this bug was when it was the last breach to seal in Skyrim and Stonefalls, the breaches appeared in all other locations except the one near sulfur pools wayshrine.

I abandoned the quest and tried to get it again, no go. I also reloaded UI and then tried relogging, still it did not work, that's when I reported it in game.

Please look into this, I have done this successfully on one character, this was my second time around.

b3w402peior9.png
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have missed a time rift when running these quests with a group. We ran back through the zone we were working on and found one area where the auger still activated yet that was not the rift we missed. There was the marking of the closed right though. We found the missed rift at a different location.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @idk, oh that is quite interesting.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're not quite there yet. If you want a hint...
    Look upwards.
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on June 17, 2018 2:35PM
    PC EU
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look upwards.

Ahh, the one on a ledge and he's underneath it.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did but did not find it, I even went to the rocks with coral on it.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hint:
    The one by the coral heart is on the outside of the rocky escarpment surrounding the coral, up on the cliffs above it.
    Edited by VaranisArano on June 17, 2018 3:30PM
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look upwards.
    Way, way up! It's simply not accessible from down in the coral area.

I've noticed sometimes I can ignore the Auger activation and the rift will appear anyway but other times it doesn't appear until I do activate it.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hint:
    The one by the coral heart is on the outside of the rocky escarpment surrounding the coral, up on the cliffs above it.

Thank you I finally found it.

m3bdo15l94h0.png

I remember now that it was in the same place before, the marker is correct, because the rocks are jutting all the way over, thanks again for replying. Much appreciated.
    Edited by The_Protagonist on June 17, 2018 4:04PM