Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Difficulty List - Easiest To Hardest ?

Jemcrystal
Jemcrystal
✭✭✭✭✭
I lost my list. Anyone have?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean by level unlocks? If you look here by the leveling rewards, you'll see the level at which normal dungeons unlock, which is probably a good way to determine difficulty: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Level_Up_Advisor
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you truly mean difficulty, please note that the answers in normal, vet and vet hard mode aren't exactly the same, due mainly to the chances of getting one-shotted in the final boss fight.
    Options
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There was a thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/311174/adding-difficulty-ratings-to-veteran-dungeons

It's quite old and doesn't include newest dungeons though
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I always assumed they are ordered by difficulty or something. This explains why they aren't in abc order?

But rule of thumb is 1 is harder then 2 and no names are easier then 1.DLC dungeons are tough and harder then 2.
    Options
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easiest and hardest are obv, easiest is coa1, nothing is deadly except fall dmg, hardest is fangs liar, 2nd boss is annoying AF.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Actually I always assumed they are ordered by difficulty or something. This explains why they aren't in abc order?

But rule of thumb is 1 is harder then 2 and no names are easier then 1.DLC dungeons are tough and harder then 2.
    They are somewhat in order, some outlines, vBC1 is very hard for an 1 dungeon because an one shot, vet wayrest 2 i feel is easy for an 2 dungeon.
    Also some dungeons has dps checks, other is dependent on tank or healer.

The trend for newer dlc dungeons is to make HM very hard, but just vet is in line with vet dlc.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easiest and hardest are obv, easiest is coa1, nothing is deadly except fall dmg, hardest is fangs liar, 2nd boss is annoying AF.
    LOL so much, I say vCoA1 is easier than any normal dlc, still lots of fall damage.
    However Vault of madness wins in splatting: no death run plz then splat :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options