The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

On Avg. How Many Declined Queues

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This seems to be a real problem and I really can’t imagine it’s actual people declining invites. Usually I can’t go a match without having someone “decline” at least 4 times. Another issue is it gets to “forming group” and then someone declines somehow and in often kicked from the queue. (Oh and ZOS, the lag has been pretty awful but I’m sure you know that :) )

On Avg. How Many Declined Queues 30 votes

1-3
26%
JWillCHSSvenjaDimentiy47StovahkiinDragonsAreComingChunkyCatVeiledCriticismzuna72 8 votes
4-6
43%
SolarikenAreziustourerttrwb17_ESOVeoUndefwunLeandorOberon45FischblutVapirkophileunderx2ecrucolossalvoidsKTLikeFire 13 votes
7+
30%
HanokihsReverbHutch679PemPemLuthidCharliff1966JXNwarriorAnomanderakeValabrog 9 votes
  • Undefwun
    Undefwun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4-6
    I got that 'forming group', sit there for 5-7 minutes followed by "this activity is no longer available' and being dumped back into queue, a whole bunch of times today.
    Drank Sinatra Sr - PvP Magblade - DC
    Juggathot - PvP Mag Sorc - DC
    Jedi Mind Crits - PvP A-Hole Bowblade - DC
    Dollar Store Thor - PvP Stamplar - DC
    The Bone Sumpremacy - baby Stamcro - DC
    Wârden Freeman - PvP Stamden - DC (on hold)
    Lauryn Heal - PvE Magplar DPS - DC

Lil Orc Chop - PvP Stam Sorc - EP
    Hamuel L Jackson - PvE DPS & PvP Stam DK - EP
    Chandler Bling - PvP Magden - EP

Mahalia Lightborn - exiled crafting toon - cos you know, she's AD
  • Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    Due to the queue being so long, people aren't just just standing around waiting to get into a BG. They are out doing summerset dailies, completing the psijic quest line, farming dolmens for jewelry to decon.

Some of these activities can will have you in combat for a few minutes. In those few minutes your queue can finish and you might not notice. Its quite easy to miss the notifications chime or be on the last 10% of a geyser/world boss and ignore the queue in favour of finishing the kill.

I'm guilty of this sometimes.
    Soz?
    Edited by Diddly_D_Potatoes on June 17, 2018 1:32PM
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the forming group for 5+ minutes and what seems to be players declining 45 times before getting into a match is just the login server failing to pair, or grab appropriate player states.

I noticed there's a much longer than usual "requesting" to log in from toon select before you even get to a load screen.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Luthid
    Luthid
    ✭✭✭
    7+
    Last night I was a pre-formed group of 4, all in Discord, and can confirm that no one was declining. It took over 2 hours to play 5 matches because we spent so long in the “queued, forming group, someone declined..., queued” cycle. That would usually go on for 10+ rounds before we finally got in.

My guild won’t be doing BG nights anymore, the broken queue completely quashed the interest I had been drumming up.
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4-6
    Been getting stuck in "forming group" the last few nights after multiple declined queues. I think it may have something to do with the server load since it's the weekend. Relogging fixes it but drops me from the queue, sometimes it happens multiple times in a row unfortunately.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer