The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How about a pirate ship player home?

Trabunt
Trabunt
Soul Shriven
You know those big ships you see in Port Hunding or... well, any port really? I'd love to have one of those as a player home. Not only would it be awesome to call a ship your own, but pirate themed guilds would be all over that. It could be located basically anywhere where there's open seas, with a little dinghy or skiff acting as the entrance/exit. Am I alone in this?

Plus, there could be different styles for each alliance. Forgive me if I'm wrong, as I haven't spent much time in the Aldmeri Dominion, but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing ships in Auridon with an eagle as the figurehead.

i just really wanna make a pirate character in this game
"You can't just set a stick on fire and call it a flame staff!"
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds fun .
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously, we have the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto coming soon with its own ship. Although one thing I would like to see is another ship we can place at our homes. I know we have the fishing vessel. But that little ship is rather small when you ant something for a home like Dawnlight Palace. I think the only thing against that is the lack of manor homes on the water that aren't limited time offers. Which I'm already not a fan of.

Speaking of which, if they make the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto...the ONE home with its own ship, which is something people have been wanting for awhile now...a limited time offer instead of leaving it in the store like Earthtear Cavern and the Orbservatory Prior...it would be a jerkish move. :/
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on June 18, 2018 3:36AM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah my grotto ship when I get it will be a dc privateer, in pts I have it set up with 8 balistas and 2 trebs along with pirate banners. It’s also a limited time Crowns only house.

[img][/img]Zk1iHXZ.png

[img][/img]rtx4jpv.png

[img][/img]upG5IuM.png

[img][/img]K41IdX5.png

[img][/img]oWueplK.png

[img][/img]oA6JxVW.png

[img][/img]RhA0xoo.png
    Edited by Krainor1974 on June 18, 2018 1:31PM
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A ship without the "crown-only" extras would be nice. Permanently available and purchaseable with gold too.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [it would but they know the limited crown only r the money makers , n best put together homes, sadly