The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Magblade Build for Solo and Small Man PvP

Trout1996
Trout1996
✭✭✭
Just finished making my magicka nightblade pvp build video for summerset. Running 5H1M1L Destro Resto. The thing is a monster, check it out and if you enjoy it, shoot me a like!
Thanks friends.

https://youtu.be/udYjxz76YXc
Leader of Grail Knights Solo and Small PvP Guild
Stamplar: Karl Franz of the Empire | MagPlar: Leoncoeur the Lionhearted
MagDk: Witch King Malekith | StamDk: Archaon
MagSorc: G W Kush | StamSorc: Fully-Torqued Orc
StamNb: Trout | MagBlade: The Red Duke
StamDen: Jerome James | MagDen: Dips-the-Copenhagen
YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumzaR-HESaBhPPtBbB1gzw
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unique build . Thanks for sharing .
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    very nice! more videos please :blush:
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Trout1996
    Trout1996
    ✭✭✭
    I have plenty more coming, I've got coming in this order: MagSorc, StamDk, Stamblade, and Stamden solo builds. Just working 7 12s right now and kinda can't have a life because of the mill.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What mod are you using that shows the timer of the skills? I seen numbers before but never a bar that goes down as it expires.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Trout1996
    Trout1996
    ✭✭✭
    @Davor Srendarr's Buff Tracker, My opponent debuff tracker is FTC's because Srendarr's is currently bugged. You'll have to change the setting around on srendarr to get it set up like mine.

• SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, have you tried to swap Assassin's blade with Magelight? I think, it would give you more profit
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Trout1996
    Trout1996
    ✭✭✭
    Impale is required to kill our enemies, I tried inner light over it, wasn't worth it at all actually. I could burst enemies under 25% but couldn't finish them off before they could rally, BoL, healing ward, etc. I appreciate the suggestion!
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trout1996 wrote: »
    Impale is required to kill our enemies, I tried inner light over it, wasn't worth it at all actually. I could burst enemies under 25% but couldn't finish them off before they could rally, BoL, healing ward, etc. I appreciate the suggestion!

You use assassin’s will as your “execute” if you hit someone at 30-40% health and they die. I like the build though, just explaining how you get by without impale. It’s much less likely to get dodged too, because they won’t be in panic mode yet.

I’d run Elemental Drain over Inner light in that spot though, then you can add ~400 spell damage or run tri-food with Siphoning(scales on spell crit), or a few other options, including protective jewels.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on July 3, 2018 4:25PM
  • Trout1996
    Trout1996
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

You use assassin’s will as your “execute” if you hit someone at 30-40% health and they die. I like the build though, just explaining how you get by without impale. It’s much less likely to get dodged too, because they won’t be in panic mode yet.

I’d run Elemental Drain over Inner light in that spot though, then you can add ~400 spell damage or run tri-food with Siphoning(scales on spell crit), or a few other options, including protective jewels.

If I was to use ele drain, I'd slot mass hysteria for minor maim and a hard cc. The only reason why I can't use hysteria on this build currently is because I have to have a destro ability slotted for the passives. I did try ele drain over impale btw and it's great on paper but hard to apply when fighting multiple people, typically including a templar than can purify it off, but for duels its ace. Assassin's will into impale let's me have a much higher damage ceiling on my burst when its needed for SnB Dk's, Templars, and the likes.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Davor Srendarr's Buff Tracker, My opponent debuff tracker is FTC's because Srendarr's is currently bugged. You'll have to change the setting around on srendarr to get it set up like mine.

Thank you very much.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    I love magblade builds so thanks for this. Your rotation looks tough to get off on a console, though.
  • Trout1996
    Trout1996
    ✭✭✭
    Gorilla wrote: »
    I love magblade builds so thanks for this. Your rotation looks tough to get off on a console, though.

You're welcome friend! It takes practice. How bad is the lag on console?
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    @Trout1996 Mate I disconnect 2-3 times an hour. During play I often can't get my ulti off. So a slower build --even as tough as this one -- is not easy for me to play. I need to cloaked/hidden a lot (partially style of play but ties into lag).

It's a labor of love ;)
  • Trout1996
    Trout1996
    ✭✭✭
    @Gorilla F### that. Come to pc bro!
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    @Gorilla F### that. Come to pc bro!

Would do but live in Manila...there is much lag so I don't think it would matter. I'd love to see how my playstyle would change with a 50 versus 300 ping and no lag.
  • Trout1996
    Trout1996
    ✭✭✭
    Oh damn, yeah that would definitely affect things
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

If I was to use ele drain, I'd slot mass hysteria for minor maim and a hard cc. The only reason why I can't use hysteria on this build currently is because I have to have a destro ability slotted for the passives. I did try ele drain over impale btw and it's great on paper but hard to apply when fighting multiple people, typically including a templar than can purify it off, but for duels its ace. Assassin's will into impale let's me have a much higher damage ceiling on my burst when its needed for SnB Dk's, Templars, and the likes.
    Tbh I hate fear too especially for stam. Because they r running n combo sometimes messes up. I like destructive reach for my cc. I also have incap front bar and cloak>conceal combo. And triple grasp into cloak with conceal slotted is 64% move speed. That is amazing invisible escape lol faster then sorcs. I catch or stam sorcs and streakers