The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Que Cool down griefing

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
Literally sat in que for 12 mins because some idiot decided to join que and leave every single time.... Can we get a que timer where if you do not enter the game you qued up for youre put on a 1 minute cooldown please
Ad Victoriam!
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't necessarily mean that someone was purposely leaving the Q when it says that "someone left the Q".

I feel there's a bug if you get a Q pop and then immediately get a Q pop after (and accept it), it treats the first as a decline.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it's something to do with the login server checking for a players status, failing to grab it.

What would be a 10+ minute wait without interruption is being reset over and over because the server fails to grab the player status.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does everyone assume that the reason for the buggy que system is that there's a population of sinister malicious que griefers?

It's just buggy, and sometimes people are stuck in loading screens when the que pops.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it just fails, guarantee that most people all check in but it still says someone declined because it’s broken. I’ve had it say forming group and then say someone declined. Definitely broken.
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once or twice a night it pops for me, says forming group then nothing happens. When this happens you can't leave queue or re-enter it, the button is always grayed out until you reload ui, change zones or enter a different queue.

I've always assumed the "person declined repetition" is because one of the people involved is experiencing the above bug.
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx