The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lol no counterplay video got deleted? Really...

Moglijuana
Moglijuana
✭✭✭✭✭
I missed all the comments...and didn’t even get a message from a dev on why it got deleted. So here we go! Here’s my favorite clip of pvp so far.

***for the record the player is a friend of mine. This is not to put him on blast all. Just a simple observation of current pvp that probably needs to be addressed like...a long time ago****

https://youtu.be/RSIj7DsVbvE
Edited by Moglijuana on June 16, 2018 11:51PM
Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very salty .
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very salty .

Salt is important in every diet. I’m just confused on what’s trying to be hidden. Just a normal vid of pvp no?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Possibley because you didn't edit out the other player's name?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Possibley because you didn't edit out the other player's name?
    He’s doing nothing wrong. He’s actually a friend of mine.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is counterplay: have god heals or go home. That means enough healing for your HP to not budge otherwise, and still be godly even under maximum defile...Alternative? Nuke them first. Honestly with Zaan on you, you should have stayed on that resto bar and spammed the hell out of healing ward.
  • Gorrest
    Gorrest
    ✭✭✭
    -Zaan Procs-
    Whips- Sure why not, animation cancel with bar swap
    Healing ward-Nice, now hit it again
    Mutagen- Its a HoT, not a burst skill. You are taking burst damage use your burst defensives
    Dodge rolls- Okay, a waste of 2 GCDs so now you are going to die because you lost 3 GCDs of Healing ward and didnt mitigate any damage.
    Cast another Mutagen- Yea 4 GCDs without a healing ward with a Zaan proc on you, you are dead no matter what.
    Weapon swaps to go offensive with a Zaan proc at 10% hp....

Zaan is strong because it forces you to go 100% defensive. If you dont go 100% defensive you will die.

-What I would of done-
    -Zaan Procs-
    Leap- Shield, stuns so they cant burst on you.
    Whip proc-Heals you passively while they are not bursting you
    Healing Ward- Spam when needed
    Edited by Gorrest on June 17, 2018 4:10AM
    -PvP Characters-

AD Mag DK, Mc Flabben
    AD Mag Templar, Gorrest
    AD Mag Sorc, Edrene Kingsley
    AD MagWarden, Mc Woflen
    EP Stam Sorc, Elder Procs Online
    DC Stam DK, One Shot Online
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorrest wrote: »
    -Zaan Procs-
    Mutagen- Its a HoT, not a burst skill. You are taking burst damage use your burst defensives
    Dodge rolls- Okay, a waste of 2 GCDs so now you are going to die because you lost 3 GCDs of Healing ward and didnt mitigate any damage.
    Cast another Mutagen- Yea 4 GCDs without a healing ward with a Zaan proc on you, you are dead no matter what.

Zaan is strong because it forces you to go 100% defensive. If you dont go 100% defensive you will die.

-What I would of done-
    -Zaan Procs-

Please show me any other skill/set that goes through walls. 12k free damage through LoS is probably one of the worst coding decisions I’ve ever seen in my life.

I had full intentions of going offensive after breaking LoS with a whip leap combo. But what does LoS mean in ESO anymore?
    Edited by Moglijuana on June 17, 2018 1:58PM
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    -Zaan Procs-

-What I would of done-
    -Zaan Procs-

Please show me any other skill/set that goes through walls. 12k free damage through LoS is probably one of the worst coding decisions I’ve ever seen in my life.

I had full intentions of going offensive after breaking LoS with a whip leap combo. But what does LoS mean in ESO anymore?

Here's the thing...

Yes, it goes through walls, but several abilities do and that is nothing new...

So now, until they fix it, what are you going to do about it?

In that particular instance in your video, all you had to do was go up those stairs while the Zaan user was on the other side of the wall around the 12 sec mark...

That would have broken the beam and given you the opportunity to heal up...
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of us have been calling the fact that Zaan can't be LOS'd complete BS, but there are plenty of forum warriors here who like to remind us that we just need to L2P (hint hint, they also defend sloads). Its a sad fact of PvP, people who actually want to have a honest fight are few in far between, zerged down, tbagged and QQ'd at by the people who like to believe that PvP sucks because everyones carried by broken builds, and then go ahead and run 3 proc sets.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    A lot of us have been calling the fact that Zaan can't be LOS'd complete BS, but there are plenty of forum warriors here who like to remind us that we just need to L2P (hint hint, they also defend sloads). Its a sad fact of PvP, people who actually want to have a honest fight are few in far between, zerged down, tbagged and QQ'd at by the people who like to believe that PvP sucks because everyones carried by broken builds, and then go ahead and run 3 proc sets.

I think Sloads is fine tbh. A beam that does more than 50% of someone’s damage for free through los is not fine.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Zaan Procs-

-What I would of done-
    -Zaan Procs-

Here's the thing...

In that particular instance in your video, all you had to do was go up those stairs while the Zaan user was on the other side of the wall around the 12 sec mark...

What else goes through walls? Especially something that does 12k plus damage. Enlighten me.
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Zaan Procs-

-What I would of done-
    -Zaan Procs-

Here's the thing...

What else goes through walls? Especially something that does 12k plus damage. Enlighten me.

I have a build that gets 10-12k over 3 secs with Invigorating Drain and it goes through walls and trees...

The point is abilities that wrongly go through walls is a known issue that (hopefully) will be resolved one day...

In the meantime, you can learn to deal with it or you can cry and whine...

The decision is yours...
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Zaan Procs-

-What I would of done-
    -Zaan Procs-

Here's the thing...

I have a build that gets 10-12k over 3 secs with Invigorating Drain and it goes through walls and trees...

The point is abilities that wrongly go through walls is a known issue that (hopefully) will be resolved one day...

In the meantime, you can learn to deal with it or you can cry and whine...

The decision is yours...

Guess I’ll just put Zaan on and run full swiftly and drain people around trees. Sounds good.
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Los *should be* able to eliminate zan. You did stay on top off him taking the full tic........ next time break away. With chains and fossilize, your stronger with zan then a magsorc
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Los *should be* able to eliminate zan. You did stay on top off him taking the full tic........ next time break away. With chains and fossilize, your stronger with zan then a magsorc
    Yea I only stayed on top of him expecting the beam to break...Ima take full advantage of that now tho. Might as well.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gonna be that person and say that you can report people who t-bag you. It's harrassment, techically. Been having to do this since it makes me uncomfortable as f**k (bad experiences irl). I only don't report when it's a friend or guildie being silly, since I know they're friendly.
    Edited by WuffyCerulei on June 17, 2018 4:26PM
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Zaan Procs-

-What I would of done-
    -Zaan Procs-

Be a learner he explained gcd by gcd how you *** your pants and did all the worst things to survive in that situation.

Next time learn from his advice, survive and qq less...
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    One obvious fix:

Drop the Zaan proc when you CC the player using it.

I’ve been hit with zaan by players stuck in rune cage and fossilize.

Also, they fixed wall LOS on infernal guardian (mostly), so why not this?
    Edited by Minalan on June 17, 2018 7:30PM