The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for social Guild, New to PC

RaindrixX
RaindrixX
Soul Shriven
Hey, I've just started playing ESO on PC (Only just started PC gaming for that matter) and I'm looking for a guild to join and play with if I can find the right fitting one.
I'm not after some major hardcore, end game, elitist guild. I would prefer some laid back and casual guild to mess around, have fun with and doesn't mind the noob question or two and likes to help out, I'm 26 years old with 2 kids and from Australia if that happens to matter at all.

So far I'm only lvl 20 wondering through vvardenfall as a lost and confused DragonKnight tank on the EU mega server, I do have discord already set up and running (I don't like Teamspeak/don't use it anymore) if that is a requirement, I'm good with online forums and have run a few of my own in the day so I have no problem with needing to sign up on a website ect

You can reach me by either looking for me in game under Zenkias or Ifaux, or my discord which is RaindrixX#3371

I hope to hear from some of you soon :)
Edited by RaindrixX on June 16, 2018 11:46PM