The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soooo, quick question.

d.smithersb14_ESO
d.smithersb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have ESO Imperial Edition... However I have not bought Morrowind or Summerset yet.... If/or Can I buy Summerset and Morrowind COMES with it? Or do I have to buy Morrowind first and THEN Summerset?
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind DOES NOT come with Summerset no more. You will have to buy them separately. OR you can buy Summerset and get ESO+ and them Morrowind will be free with ESO+.

I believe what ever way you go if you want the Warden, you will need to buy that.

*edit*

It doesn't matter which way you buy. Summerset or Morrowind it doesn't need to be in any order. Again if you have ESO+ Morrowind comes with the game. Also youwill have the craft bag. Only reason why I have ESO+ is for the Craft bag. I can't play the game without it.
    Edited by Davor on June 16, 2018 6:25PM
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
    Options
  • d.smithersb14_ESO
    d.smithersb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hmmm alright, only reason why I ask is because when I look into Digital upgrades, it only shows me being able to purchase Summerset, There is no Morrowind :(
    Options
  • Saladin
    Saladin
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm alright, only reason why I ask is because when I look into Digital upgrades, it only shows me being able to purchase Summerset, There is no Morrowind :(

They included Morrowind for free if you pre-ordered Summerset, so this is just unfortunately bad timing on your part. Both zones are a lot of fun, though, so I would recommend getting both. I think you have to buy Morrowind through the crown store now.
    Options