The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crown sale?

Private_user
I want to try stocking up on Crown and have been reading on when is a good time to buy because I've never purchase crown before. I was reading that they used to do 40% off but lately only do 20% off.. Does anybody know or have a clue when is the next sale at all is?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody knows when the next sale will be. ZOS typically tells us 24 hours in advance... if we're lucky. They like to keep quiet on sales until the last minute, probably to increase impulse buys for crowns in the meantime.
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From historical pricing, you'll have to wait until November or December.

qWgqDTU.png
  • Private_user
    Yes I see what you're saying that makes a lot of sense as to why they do that. Thanks for your info.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lake wrote: »
    From historical pricing, you'll have to wait until November or December.

qWgqDTU.png

Historical pricing also says that the previous Crown sale should have been in the 40-50% off discount range, and we all know how that turned out.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless the item you want is on sale, I would wait until the next crown sale if I were you.
  • Private_user
    I'm looking into getting a long term house maybe large or manor because of it being my long-term home just don't have enough play time to accumulate much gold is why I'm going to Crown route.

I would like to try and figure out what it is the best value house. I have been doing lots of research on forums and what not but no real updated information including Summerset housing. Anybody have any opinions feel free to let me know.
  • Private_user
    Come on ZOS please give us a 40% percent off sale or better right now. A lot of people will buy at this moment.
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last year we got a good one for quakecon, hopefully in Aug :)
  • Private_user
    How much was that sale?
  • Naksia
    Naksia
    Soul Shriven
    You could do a 6-month sub. Along with all the other stuff you'd get 9k crowns.
  • Private_user
    Is there any way I could benefit off that or anything else when I'm currently an ESO plus member?
  • Naksia
    Naksia
    Soul Shriven
    If you are already subbed I don't think you can even extend it. So as you are already ESO Plus. When it comes up for renew though you can have it go 6 months.

No other perks that I know of though.
  • Private_user
    ZOS please put crowns on sale.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20% off doesnt open my wallet.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on trends, in a couple of Crown sales, they will have to temporarily raise prices for a week. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Private_user
    Based on trends, in a couple of Crown sales, they will have to temporarily raise prices for a week. :smile:

Raise prices of items or actual crowns?
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Raise the Crown price of items in store AND raise the monetary value of crowns itself.
  • Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any way I could benefit off that or anything else when I'm currently an ESO plus member?

You could purchase your crown pack through the Twitch store, even with a currently active ESO subscription.
  • Private_user
    Dhukath wrote: »

You could purchase your crown pack through the Twitch store, even with a currently active ESO subscription.

How much would you save versus buying it normally by doing it that way?
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Naksia wrote: »
    If you are already subbed I don't think you can even extend it. So as you are already ESO Plus. When it comes up for renew though you can have it go 6 months.

No other perks that I know of though.

You can definitely extend a current subscription. I gave done it a few times when a sale hasn't materialised.

Edit: I'm on the PS4 and currently subbed up until August 2019.
    Edited by TruthSeeker on June 27, 2018 1:04PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you look at the trends in the graph, we will soon get to the point where they will have a one week Crown Sale where they raise the price of Crowns by 20%. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Private_user

If you look at the trends in the graph, we will soon get to the point where they will have a one week Crown Sale where they raise the price of Crowns by 20%. :smile:

How is it a sale if they raise the price?
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tis a joke
  • Private_user

tis a joke

Lol
  • Private_user
    Crown sale please ZOS.