The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

UPDATE on Cyrodil Lag Since Summerset (PS4)?

Crom_CCCXVI
Crom_CCCXVI
✭✭✭✭✭
-- Whatever ZOS did with Summerset, in Cyrodil for PS4 lag is now worse than it ever has been. Not load screen lag like last year, but mid combat freezing, being forced to reload game.... this is new.
- I am hoping they don't take as long as last time to acknowledge there is a problem. Someone told me they went back to the old textures? Not sure how accurate that is, but whomever made that decision probably shouldn't be in a decision making position.

If ZOS is not aware, please come into Cyrodil (Vivec not Sotha Sil btw) tomorrow (Friday night about 10pm ET) and try to play wherever there might be a bigger fight. That way we can avoid the whole "feedback" process that dragged on for like 3 months last year before anything was ever acknowledged.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS's possible answers:
    - We are currently experiencing heavy sloads on our servers

Wahahahaha
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's their new way to deal with zergs; can't zerg if your group blue screens!
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't play solo either if a zerg wanders in your vicinity either..... so doesn't really accomplish that either