Maintenance for the week of December 17:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 17
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

consistency?

Swimguy
Swimguy
✭✭✭
the only thing i can tell thats consistently performing how it should is ZOS' in game promotions and removing forum posts that are inflammatory/vulgar.

Please focus on the actual game, thanks.

Make eso great again
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry ESO died with the cash shop launch 2 years ago o:)
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offense but the OP of this thread really says a little of nothing.

    No explanation of what the person OP has been experiencing, No comment of what server and platform they are on (absolutely relevant). Nothing at all.

    Zos does not really look at threads like this for that reason. They offer nothing for them to work with.

    EDIT: add in actual real information. Be constructive, not rage or rant type stuff. Just complain and you get nothing.
    Edited by idk on June 14, 2018 7:09PM
    Really, idk
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    read every single other post on the forums. How many are positive? How many are negative? If youre just gonna play dumb and not acknowledge ZOS is slacking on the balancing and more importantly server capability then you arent worth my time.
    but to be specific becasue im sure more arrogant people like you will show up: Damage shields (specifically the 100% uptime/reapplication of them), medium armor passives are geared for nightblades, vamps take 25% fire damage (#1/#2 abundant damage in pvp), melee attack whiff in PvP (lag and high movement speeds combine for a nightmare, escpecially in team fights), loading screens, the massive imbalance between magic and stam. (magic has much better survivability, sets, skills and a much easier time acquiring their target and keep pressure, aswell as muuuuch better burst, while stamina has breaking free, dodge rolling, major evasion, Vigor, and thats about it.

    i love my sorc but its dumb i can tank 3 people in bgs just using one button. Its a lot harder on my stam dk with sword n board.... like what?????
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, one-star poster comes to tell us how the game should be played. Much of what you are complaining about has been around since forever and players have learned to live with it- perhaps you should too. Also, sounds like you want every class to play exactly the same with the exact same results... sorry, they won't... ZOS is adamant about each class being different. However, if you'd have searched the forum threads, you'd know there are currently class balancing coming up and we have class representatives that are working with ZOS.
    Started ESO: May 2015-Quit: Sept 2018
    PC-NA AD
    Champion Points: 1004
    ESO+
    Morrowind/Summerset
    ** Strictly a solo PvE quester **
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    Sorry ESO died with the cash shop launch 2 years ago o:)

    no it didn't.
    pc eu eso+

    paraphrasing soren kierkegaard.... when we look at the forum all we can do is laugh.
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    So, one-star poster comes to tell us how the game should be played. Much of what you are complaining about has been around since forever and players have learned to live with it- perhaps you should too. Also, sounds like you want every class to play exactly the same with the exact same results... sorry, they won't... ZOS is adamant about each class being different. However, if you'd have searched the forum threads, you'd know there are currently class balancing coming up and we have class representatives that are working with ZOS.

    where did i say I want classes to be played the same, try reading my post again. No im not talking about dizzy swing missing im talking about light attacks and skills like heroic slash, surprise attack, etc literally not hitting the target even if im in range and the ability lights up they just move to fast for the "instant" ability to hit them. I dont care if ZOS intends full light armor magsorcs to be able to tank 3 people using 2 buttons, its stupid and shouldn't be in the game. just learn to kite ffs

    I have one star on forums but I have played eso for 2 years, most of that being PvP. Compared to a self professed "strictly solo PvE quester" I think I have a much greater grasp of PvP and its gripes.
  • mesmerizedish
    mesmerizedish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t know forum moderators were also responsible for fixing bugs.
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    Sorry ESO died with the cash shop launch 2 years ago o:)

    Actually that is when the game became really successful, just for the wrong reasons.
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    I didn’t know forum moderators were also responsible for fixing bugs.

    read the comments, didn't say anything about bugs either, you clearly didnt read anything. get lost.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swimguy wrote: »
    read every single other post on the forums. How many are positive? How many are negative? If youre just gonna play dumb and not acknowledge ZOS is slacking on the balancing and more importantly server capability then you arent worth my time.
    but to be specific becasue im sure more arrogant people like you will show up: Damage shields (specifically the 100% uptime/reapplication of them), medium armor passives are geared for nightblades, vamps take 25% fire damage (#1/#2 abundant damage in pvp), melee attack whiff in PvP (lag and high movement speeds combine for a nightmare, escpecially in team fights), loading screens, the massive imbalance between magic and stam. (magic has much better survivability, sets, skills and a much easier time acquiring their target and keep pressure, aswell as muuuuch better burst, while stamina has breaking free, dodge rolling, major evasion, Vigor, and thats about it.

    i love my sorc but its dumb i can tank 3 people in bgs just using one button. Its a lot harder on my stam dk with sword n board.... like what?????

    Really? You create a thread saying absolutely nothing and someone simply points out that this type of thread gets zero attention from Zos and you suggest that person is playing dumb?

    At least it got you saying something unlike the OP of this thread. /thinking about that for a moment.
    Really, idk
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Swimguy wrote: »
    read every single other post on the forums. How many are positive? How many are negative? If youre just gonna play dumb and not acknowledge ZOS is slacking on the balancing and more importantly server capability then you arent worth my time.
    but to be specific becasue im sure more arrogant people like you will show up: Damage shields (specifically the 100% uptime/reapplication of them), medium armor passives are geared for nightblades, vamps take 25% fire damage (#1/#2 abundant damage in pvp), melee attack whiff in PvP (lag and high movement speeds combine for a nightmare, escpecially in team fights), loading screens, the massive imbalance between magic and stam. (magic has much better survivability, sets, skills and a much easier time acquiring their target and keep pressure, aswell as muuuuch better burst, while stamina has breaking free, dodge rolling, major evasion, Vigor, and thats about it.

    i love my sorc but its dumb i can tank 3 people in bgs just using one button. Its a lot harder on my stam dk with sword n board.... like what?????

    Really? You create a thread saying absolutely nothing and someone simply points out that this type of thread gets zero attention from Zos and you suggest that person is playing dumb?

    At least it got you saying something unlike the OP of this thread. /thinking about that for a moment.

    why am i supposed to assume no one has common sense on these forums. Literally anyone who has looked at other forum sections similar to this one and actually read the titles of posts they would have an idea of what im talking about because it covers like 80% of the page. This is not the only post complaining about balance in the game there are plenty others and that is specifically what i am referring too.
  • mesmerizedish
    mesmerizedish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swimguy wrote: »
    I didn’t know forum moderators were also responsible for fixing bugs.

    read the comments, didn't say anything about bugs either, you clearly didnt read anything. get lost.

    I read the part where you complain about things not performing as they should, which is the definition of a bug.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP, you have really no reason to be upset for people not understanding your message. You literally gave no examples, descriptions or solutions in your post. I'm sorry you're having issues with the game, but you need to give us something to work with if you want to have a constructive conversation.
    @Static_Recharge | Guild Leader | Grievance | Elder Scrolls Online Chapter | Aldmeri Dominion
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    Swimguy wrote: »
    I didn’t know forum moderators were also responsible for fixing bugs.

    read the comments, didn't say anything about bugs either, you clearly didnt read anything. get lost.

    I read the part where you complain about things not performing as they should, which is the definition of a bug.

    l Zos is doing a good job policing the forums but not fixing the actual content of there game wether it be bugs, lag or simply inflated numbers. Bugs are not the reason for everything going wrong with cyrodiil, but they can explain a lot.

    Also im not directing this at the forum mods, its actually directed towards the company as a whole..... re read OP
    Edited by Swimguy on June 15, 2018 12:25AM
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    So, one-star poster comes to tell us how the game should be played. Much of what you are complaining about has been around since forever and players have learned to live with it- perhaps you should too. Also, sounds like you want every class to play exactly the same with the exact same results... sorry, they won't... ZOS is adamant about each class being different. However, if you'd have searched the forum threads, you'd know there are currently class balancing coming up and we have class representatives that are working with ZOS.

    Seriously we are going to be bigots about stars now.. it doesn't matter how many stars you or anyone else has.. They honestly should just remove the stars then you people could focus on the thread and not the customer..

    And op is right Zos mods are consistent in those two items.. Sadly less so in actual important things here on the forums.
    Edited by DanteYoda on June 15, 2018 1:06AM
  • jokeaccount
    jokeaccount
    ✭✭✭
    you think ZOS should devote more staff to fixing in-game problems instead of moderating forums?
  • mesmerizedish
    mesmerizedish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swimguy wrote: »
    Swimguy wrote: »
    I didn’t know forum moderators were also responsible for fixing bugs.

    read the comments, didn't say anything about bugs either, you clearly didnt read anything. get lost.

    I read the part where you complain about things not performing as they should, which is the definition of a bug.

    l Zos is doing a good job policing the forums but not fixing the actual content of there game wether it be bugs, lag or simply inflated numbers. Bugs are not the reason for everything going wrong with cyrodiil, but they can explain a lot.

    Also im not directing this at the forum mods, its actually directed towards the company as a whole..... re read OP

    The people who moderate the forums are not responsible for fixing the game. Your OP says (paraphrasing) "the only thing that seems to work is forum moderation, please focus on the game." The suggestion here is that they're focusing on moderation instead of fixing things. My point is that this premise is inherently flawed. There is no relationship between forum moderation and game fixing, because, again, those things are handled by entirely different people.
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    Swimguy wrote: »
    Swimguy wrote: »
    I didn’t know forum moderators were also responsible for fixing bugs.

    read the comments, didn't say anything about bugs either, you clearly didnt read anything. get lost.

    I read the part where you complain about things not performing as they should, which is the definition of a bug.

    l Zos is doing a good job policing the forums but not fixing the actual content of there game wether it be bugs, lag or simply inflated numbers. Bugs are not the reason for everything going wrong with cyrodiil, but they can explain a lot.

    Also im not directing this at the forum mods, its actually directed towards the company as a whole..... re read OP

    The people who moderate the forums are not responsible for fixing the game. Your OP says (paraphrasing) "the only thing that seems to work is forum moderation, please focus on the game." The suggestion here is that they're focusing on moderation instead of fixing things. My point is that this premise is inherently flawed. There is no relationship between forum moderation and game fixing, because, again, those things are handled by entirely different people.

    lol Im talking to ZOS as a 1, not departments or w/e read again.
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    Swimguy wrote: »
    Swimguy wrote: »
    I didn’t know forum moderators were also responsible for fixing bugs.

    read the comments, didn't say anything about bugs either, you clearly didnt read anything. get lost.

    I read the part where you complain about things not performing as they should, which is the definition of a bug.

    l Zos is doing a good job policing the forums but not fixing the actual content of there game wether it be bugs, lag or simply inflated numbers. Bugs are not the reason for everything going wrong with cyrodiil, but they can explain a lot.

    Also im not directing this at the forum mods, its actually directed towards the company as a whole..... re read OP

    The people who moderate the forums are not responsible for fixing the game. Your OP says (paraphrasing) "the only thing that seems to work is forum moderation, please focus on the game." The suggestion here is that they're focusing on moderation instead of fixing things. My point is that this premise is inherently flawed. There is no relationship between forum moderation and game fixing, because, again, those things are handled by entirely different people.

    okay they are handled by different people, departments or w/e but that doesnt excuse the fact that the majority of what people see is the moderators removing posts. Of course there is no relationship between moderating forums and improving the game now, the mods dont really listen to the community. My point is flawed if you think about things from a shallow point of view. Other than moderating the forums im assuming that part of there job is relaying information gathered from the forums and condensing them into a much much shorter version of all the posts for those who do manage the in game. I might be wrong though the forums might be just a place for ESO players to vent and ZOS could really give a ***.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're so gonna get this thread locked for baiting back and forth, guys. Maybe we could stop now that we've figured out what the OP was complaining about?

    OP, I understand your frustrations with PVP. I don't agree with all of them, but I understand them. Many of us have frustrations of one sort or another with PVP or the game in general. Certainly, you aren't the only person on the forums registering your grievances.

    That being said, I do think that if you want a substantive discussion on this thread or to guide,the devs' attention to specific issues, you should update the.first post with your specific points you listed below.

    Because if the baiting continues, we are very likely to see the forum mods prove your point about their aptitude for moderating threads.
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    We're so gonna get this thread locked for baiting back and forth, guys. Maybe we could stop now that we've figured out what the OP was complaining about?

    OP, I understand your frustrations with PVP. I don't agree with all of them, but I understand them. Many of us have frustrations of one sort or another with PVP or the game in general. Certainly, you aren't the only person on the forums registering your grievances.

    That being said, I do think that if you want a substantive discussion on this thread or to guide,the devs' attention to specific issues, you should update the.first post with your specific points you listed below.

    Because if the baiting continues, we are very likely to see the forum mods prove your point about their aptitude for moderating threads.

    i doubt devs will do anything about what ive mentioned so i could care less if they comment on my post. I just want other peoples opinions on what I think is op and how they think it should be fixed. Youre right about the baiting im just going to ignore posts that dont merit a response since people just type away and dont read.
Sign In or Register to comment.