The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

battlegrounds and teams

Swimguy
Swimguy
✭✭✭
I queue for battlegrounds as a solo player about 90% percent of the time. I still get 4 man teams that just wipe everyone in over half my games.... what gives I thought they were fixing this. Fighting teams is fun, but when they are all really good and coordinated in becomes impossible without coordinated teammates or cp to carry myself. At that point its pretty frustrating to have to fight a team you know you cant beat, or worst case you get those groups that stack/stagger soul assault on the same target.

If no fix can be done (idiots), replace the sigil of power with a bomb that does more damage based on enemies (just like ele det). It can also be picked up by MORE THAN 1 TEAM MEMBER. This wont destroy group battlegrounds it just limits how fast a group can steamroll the lobby giving everyone else a chance to adapt/catch up.

If the teams are fair team fights this will be a much more intersting mechanic wise rather than getting easy kills with the sigil hitting 14k incaps with 17k relentless focus' or 16k leaps or 19k overload LA and the team that doesnt have the sigil will have more diverse counter play rather than just turtling up and hoping for the best.